A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You broke Xbots are a special kind of stupid :mjlol:

Sony already knows yall Dollar Tree employees ain't the target audience. This is for the cream of the crop. A small minority of people. They ain't gonna make many pro systems so it'll be a success for them, and we'll experience the best performance for games on console while yall mad pocket watching :russ:

SoP/Showcase later this month btw :sas2:
They know who their fans are :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
On one end u have stans calling folks broke because they dont want to spend 700 to played tlou2 in 4k and then u have then u have the other segment saying no one is spending 1k to build a similar pc. If you really want to flex on the brokes why not buy a pc :mjlol: same fukking games is on that shyt now

Which one is it mates?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Imagine getting mad at Samsung because you think the Neo QLED 90" TV costs too much.

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The backlash for this is shocking me online... People usually dikkride whatever Sony does but this time... nikkas starving they don't have 700 dollars

With food prices and rent prices at historic highs, that "luxury" is being called out. Its PRICE GOUGING.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You broke Xbots are a special kind of stupid :mjlol:

Sony already knows yall Dollar Tree employees ain't the target audience. This is for the cream of the crop. A small minority of people. They ain't gonna make many pro systems so it'll be a success for them, and we'll experience the best performance for games on console while yall mad pocket watching :russ:

SoP/Showcase later this month btw :sas2:

They did this with the PS3, and look how that turned out at its launch :unimpressed:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That's like saying buying a I-Phone Pro Max or whatever top of the line phone is would be enabling future practices.

They still have to release a version for the masses.

Same way they do with head phones, TVs, Cars, Computers, etc

"Oh they're only going to develop for the PS5 Pro!"

Yea, just like they did for the PS4.

These brehs sound bitter and ridiculous. Now they're trying to shame people for purchasing it. Just say y'all can't afford it and stick to the PS5. Sony gave y'all 2 months to get your bread up. I prefer them to keep pushing the tech forward. Just stay on baseline PS5 if this isn't your cup of tea. But y'all whining that it's too expensive. That's like whining about the iPhone 16 pro max. Just get the iPhone 16 and keep it pushing lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
With food prices and rent prices at historic highs, that "luxury" is being called out. Its PRICE GOUGING.
All this speaks to is entitlement.

How TF are you price gouging with a luxury product.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
All this speaks to is entitlement.

How TF are you price gouging with a luxury product.

Like the reason why a Honda Accord today cost the same as a 5 series BMW a decade ago.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
On one end u have stans calling folks broke because they dont want to spend 700 to played tlou2 in 4k and then u have then u have the other segment saying no one is spending 1k to build a similar pc. If you really want to flex on the brokes why not buy a pc :mjlol: same fukking games is on that shyt now

Which one is it mates?

Not having to deal with typical PC issues + PS exclusives day 1 > PC gaming.

Anything else ? :bryan:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These brehs sound bitter and ridiculous. Now they're trying to shame people for purchasing it. Just say y'all can't afford it and stick to the PS5. Sony gave y'all 2 months to get your bread up. I prefer them to keep pushing the tech forward. Just stay on baseline PS5 if this isn't your cup of tea. But y'all whining that it's too expensive. That's like whining about the iPhone 16 pro max. Just get the iPhone 16 and keep it pushing lol
I'm the first to admit it's not for me, and I own multiple pairs of 500+ dollar headphones.

:yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not having to deal with typical PC issues + PS exclusives day 1 > PC gaming.

Anything else ? :bryan:

Typical pc issues?

Like what :mjlol:

Ive dead ass had mor issues with my consoles than ive ever had on pcs or laptops

Also nikkas saying this a luxury item are wilding. Its not a luxury item its a clown item because it serves little purpose lol. And I had a ps5 week one. So this isnt xbox stan talk. Only ones defending this are the uber stans playing a character anyone else on here and IRL are laughing at sonys audacity