A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You can build a PC for a little over a G that would crush the Pro. Unless you need to play GTA 6 or your boys play multiplayer on console with no cross play, it's not worth it.

Now if you're not interested in PC gaming at all then this is an enthusiast purchase.

Only other way I can justify this is trading in your base PS5 for a discount on the price.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’d hate to see you guys reaction when apple releases new hardware/accessories

If it’s not for you, don’t buy it.

No need to pocket watch those that do.

:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’d hate to see you guys reaction when apple releases new hardware/accessories

If it’s not for you, don’t buy it.

No need to pocket watch those that do.

People are starting to pull back on this practice and holding on to phones, so I wouldn’t use that as an argument.

Even then, it’s a difference between a phone and a console. The latter of which you obviously can’t carry around.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People are starting to pull back on this practice and holding on to phones, so I wouldn’t use that as an argument.

Even then, it’s a difference between a phone and a console. The latter of which you obviously can’t carry around.
And people will start to pull back on consoles if needed.

Same with anything else considered a luxury purchase.

So yes, it’s a valid point.

:yeshrug:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The backlash for this is shocking me online... People usually dikkride whatever Sony does but this time... nikkas starving they don't have 700 dollars
I can buy 2 without flinching.. its not just the price point, they excluded QOL aspects for literally no reason as an insult to injury.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can build a PC for a little over a G that would crush the Pro. Unless you need to play GTA 6 or your boys play multiplayer on console with no cross play, it's not worth it.

Now if you're not interested in PC gaming at all then this is an enthusiast purchase.

Only other way I can justify this is trading in your base PS5 for a discount on the price.
This week in Cap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You’d essentially be enabling future practices by supporting them basically.
That's like saying buying a I-Phone Pro Max or whatever top of the line phone is would be enabling future practices.

They still have to release a version for the masses.

Same way they do with head phones, TVs, Cars, Computers, etc

"Oh they're only going to develop for the PS5 Pro!"

Yea, just like they did for the PS4.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
You broke Xbots are a special kind of stupid :mjlol:

Sony already knows yall Dollar Tree employees ain't the target audience. This is for the cream of the crop. A small minority of people. They ain't gonna make many pro systems so it'll be a success for them, and we'll experience the best performance for games on console while yall mad pocket watching :russ:

SoP/Showcase later this month btw :sas2: