A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Daps
Or they'll start pushing the tech in the next xbox and PS6. It's only so much they can do and still keep that $400 price point that everyone seems to want. You guys want 4k and 120fps/60fps consistently but also don't want to pay over $500 for it...how does that even make sense in y'all heads. People are just complaining because that's the hip thing to do now. If they made a console for $1000 that was the most advanced and the specs justified it id cop.

Where the hell are you pulling these numbers? No one said that. Any serious gamer that want this kind of performance knows better and has his sight on a pc.

But accepting that the premium price for a console is to have the bare bone console with no disc and dock... With Last of Us a ps3/ps4 game serving as a benchmark? Nah, I'm good. Can't wait to see the tests from Digital Foundry and the likes to see what the improvements actually look like because the difference looked marginal.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Where the hell are you pulling these numbers? No one said that. Any serious gamer that want this kind of performance knows better and has his sight on a pc.

But accepting that the premium price for a console is to have the bare bone console with no disc and dock... With Last of Us a ps3/ps4 game serving as a benchmark? Nah, I'm good. Can't wait to see the tests from Digital Foundry and the likes to see what the improvements actually look like because the difference looked marginal.
I agree with you here

Showing a ps4 game and nothing new to announce this was a mistake

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm on the side of LBOTS with this one...

No way to justify this shyt if the games ain't locked 4K/60 FPS...

And not that upscaled 4K shyt...

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Sony is gonna build games for this not the base one and we will see alot more 30fps games on base PS5 in order to entice people into getting PRO. shytty tactic but thats what monopoly does.

Nintendo and MS can only benefit off this reveal.
U speak truth but these nikkas are sony gang so,objectivity is not in them