A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tax for a $700 item is no less than $55+ so if we're quoting actual prices then it's closer to $800

So how well does the dlss equivalent work is what will make or break this consoles importance. Everyone who does this for a living is not impressed so as a Sony hater because they pull shyt like this at all times? I'm given no reasons to change my attitude towards them

I know the VR flopped again, and Gamepass is hated while the inferior ps+ gets positive reviews from Sony gamers here so I expect a full Trump campaign on how great it is. Let me get my lawn chair ready and away we go :popcorn3:

Daps
:mjlol:here we go with the blatant scare tactics

where were you last month when MS announced a 600 dollar all digital box with no upgrades?
Clowning them like anyone else? They won't attract a new market with that price point.

Man you stans need to go beyond this console war stuff, shyt has you bending the knee for anything Sony does.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
people just need to admit they hate playstation for knocking Sega/MS teeth out

Since then, originality been dead and 2/3rds of 3rd party companies died out to to excessive bloated gaming budgets.

This paradigm of gaming outside Nintendo sucks

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
You being forced to upgrade?

Have the same smoke for Apple and others... oh wait
This is the part that I don't understand. People are complaining about the price but you don't have to buy it. They want better specs but the also want it under $500. You gotta pick a side of the fence. You wanna get the best of the best you gotta get out there with the big boys. I'm buying it day one. It's a great value for me. If you want a PC buy a PC. If you cool with your PS5 stay with your PS5 or wait on the PS6. But people complain about everything it stifles companies from stepping out and making new products

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the part that I don't understand. People are complaining about the price but you don't have to buy it. They want better specs but the also want it under $500. You gotta pick a side of the fence. You wanna get the best of the best you gotta get out there with the big boys. I'm buying it day one. It's a great value for me. If you want a PC buy a PC. If you cool with your PS5 stay with your PS5 or wait on the PS6. But people complain about everything it stifles companies from stepping out and making new products

They want more for less, xbox taught them to be beggars :francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Studies have shown that over half the country cant afford an emergency 1000 expenditure, this is just rampant greed and pricing people out, gaming is becoming an elite circle only for those well off
Hold on now. That's ridiculous, the opposite is true: Gaming is more accessible and cheaper than ever. It can be enjoyed by anyone.

Sony's not "greedy". Hell, they're probably selling this thing at a break even point or possibly a loss.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Half the nikkaz bytching and moaning on social media were gonna do it regardless. And don't start with those preordering but Talkin shyt. Straight bozos and see through.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
And there you have it, this blatant stannery :martin:

No, but this has repercussions for the whole industry. If people are willing to buy consoles at this price point everything will follow suit, from the price of games, services(and they already raised the price of ps+), everything.
Or they'll start pushing the tech in the next xbox and PS6. It's only so much they can do and still keep that $400 price point that everyone seems to want. You guys want 4k and 120fps/60fps consistently but also don't want to pay over $500 for it...how does that even make sense in y'all heads. People are just complaining because that's the hip thing to do now. If they made a console for $1000 that was the most advanced and the specs justified it id cop.