A 3rd Accuser Has Come Forward on P Diddy; Aaron Hall, MCA Records & Geffen Also Mentioned In Article

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The charges and the whole media hoopla were messing up his tour and causing him to be dependent on pain killers. He had a real addiction at the time and his family and friends including Elizabeth Taylor were urging him to settle because they felt the stress was going to kill him. He wasn’t eating and had lost a lot of weight but was still doing shows day in and day out. Settling was a way of putting the whole thing behind him so he could get back to “normal”.

I’m not sure how old you are so i’m not trying to come off condescending, but if you remember back in the early 90’s Michael Jackson & Madonna WERE the Tabloid fodder of the time. The National Inquirer was like the TMZ of that time period and on their front pages they went from calling him “Wacko Jacko” to “Sicko Jacko” They were the ones who reported that the Police had to take pictures of him naked to see if his genitalia matched the description the boy gave them. It was all pretty traumatizing for him and going to court would have just exacerbated all of it
I remember all that, but my point is, an innocent person is an innocent person. In sensitive situations like this all efforts should be made to clear the name. It just takes one pay off to start the domino effect.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, fighting a civil lawsuit does not stop others from following suit (no pun). Lawyers advise to settle out of court. Nobody wants to see these types of cases through to the whole process because it costs time and money. These aren't criminal charges. Guilt or innocence isn't determined by these cases. They exist for the injured party to collect damages.
True, but the usual consensus is if you paid out, you are probably doing it because you are guilty, and you want the other person to go away,

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I’ve often wondered why Michael Jackson never did this. If he fought and one the first case, things would’ve been different.
Its cheaper to settle when you have the money over time.

The one dude was going for 1.5 bil out the estate.

Mike won, but they recently overturned the verdict because of, well ya know its 2023, era of they/them.

If youve never had to fight a case, shyt can be overwhelming and exhausting.

I have, and that was just for evidence suppression.

One court case can take up to two years.

Imagine how many trials, he'd go through for every accusation.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but the usual consensus is if you paid out, you are probably doing it because you are guilty, and you want the other person to go away,

That isn't general consensus. It's babble from peope who don't know the difference between a civil case and a criminal case. You aren't paying the person to go away nor are you admitting anything, you are basically removing the courts from equation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Who said it did?
Again …if that wasn’t your implication what you just wrote was more useless irrelevant subversive information on the behalf of puffy …..like you’ve been posting all thread :camby: Such a silly nikka

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again …if that wasn’t your implication what you just wrote was more useless irrelevant subversive information on the behalf of puffy …..like you’ve been posting all thread :camby: Such a silly nikka

Breh, you can't comprehend as proven everytime you post. Stop dap fishing and clout chasing. You should've learned your lesson from the previous thread. Trash poster. Ignoring your ignorance from this point forward.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That isn't general consensus. It's babble from peope who don't know the difference between a civil case and a criminal case. You aren't paying the person to go away nor are you admitting anything, you are basically removing the courts from equation. Nothing more, nothing less.
Being found liable in a civil case is being found legally responsible for wrongdoing full stop …pretending that civil cases don’t go through a full adjudication process and there is no relevance regarding those judgements because there may not be a criminal case conviction associated with it is idiotic and shows that you lack the basic understanding of law …nothing more nothing less …this position that you’re taking here regarding civil cases is asinine ..you don’t go to civil court JUST because you can’t agree on the amount of damages you owe someone ..you go there to firstly establish whether there are legitimate damages to begin with and defend yourself against whether you are responsible… you need to educate yourself because this onslaught of babble you’re doing here is intellectually embarrassing and you’re spreading false information.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you can't comprehend as proven everytime you post. Stop dap fishing and clout chasing. You should've learned your lesson from the previous thread. Trash poster. Ignoring your ignorance from this point forward.
You’re just not a bright person bruh …you’re too incompetent to have these conversations which is why I’ve embarrassed you again and again . You don’t know shyt you sound ignorant regarding the basics of law and you’ve been in here simply being dishonest looking dumb.

nikka really say up here and wrote “Again, fighting a civil lawsuit does not stop others from following suit” :mjlol:like wtf are you babbling about dumb nikka …nothing is going to stop someone from pursuing a civil suit if they want to. But you know what fighting a civil suit allows you to do? …since you’re too incompetent to understand? ….It allows you to not be found liable for alleged damages and avoid shelling out money to your accusers you slow ass nikka.