A 3,300-year-old hairstyle on a preserved ancient Egyptian head

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Let me guess, y'all goin back n forth with that non-black muthafukka @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited who only pops up to claim that Ancient Egyptians weren't black:russ:
And not ONE of you retards can disprove it because you can't even define 'Black' to mount an effective argument.

:umad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited no black man would be this anti black history and if you’re not black you have no credibility discussing these things … make it make sense …
Nothing about what I posted is 'Anti-Black History', though, and I'm 100% Black.

Your criticism is invalid and reeks of butthurt.

:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I see it more as a learning opportunity. I would really like to know how people come to view things a certain way.
It's called OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE and it's easy to find rather than believing some nonsense regurgitated by dusty Hoteps out to take advantage of your ignorance.​

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's called OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE and it's easy to find rather than believing some nonsense regurgitated by dusty Hoteps out to take advantage of your ignorance.​
You can't hide behind scientific evidence when said evidence doesn't even support several claims you made in this thread.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If that were true, you'd have refuted it by now.

You can't.​
You posted images of Akhenaten and Nefertiti and stated you believe that's what Ancient Egyptians looked like.

Well, scientists say mummies from that period are clustered with Lebanese and Jordanians. Do those images you posted look like Jordanians to you? I can now see why you couldn't answer a simple question.

You believe so much in "overwhelming scientific evidence" that you would rather trust the representation of a fukking Dutch photographer than actual scientific reports.

Even actual scientists have the decency to include a caveat that samples were obtained from a particular time period and from a particular place which might not be representative of the whole of Ancient Egypt.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
You posted images of Akhenaten and Nefertiti and stated you believe that's what Ancient Egyptians looked like.
There were 4 total images constructed using scientific evidence and you just ignored them which is why you are STILL arguing a strawman with giant paragraphs of nothing of importance that don't refute a thing I posted.

:zzz:

Asante

All Star
Daps
1. No one avoided anything.

2. DNA, archaeology, ancient documentation and science....

1-s2.0-S0959437X20300599-gr2.jpg

You want to get dumped on your head again mane?

Asante

All Star
Daps
You're absolutely wrong. The post I made previously shows the closest depictions of what I think ancient Egyptians looked like. As I stated, some were of Sub-Saharan ancestry, probably Ethiopia and Nubia initially, but the majority were from the Middle East, as far as Assyria according to current science, due to being along trade routes. There's also the issue of ancient Egypt not having a standing military which left it open to every surrounding civilization unless engaging them in war.

In short, Egypt was an African civilization that was metropolitan by circumstance and location. The majority population, then, was pretty much the same as now.​

Let me start out by saying that this new formatting of the forum with these quotes SUCKS!!! The people in Egypt today except for some in the south have almost nothing to do with the civilization of Kemet.

This dude @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited is a paid gaslighter whose job is to make Black people double think what our true heritage is. He gets VERY active when my account gets suspended, but routinely runs from these debates when I and some others start to get on him.

"There is no archaeological, linguistic, or historical data which indicate a European or Asiatic invasion of, or migration to, the Nile Valley during First Dynasty times. Previous concepts about the origin of the First Dynasty Egyptians as being somehow external to the Nile Valley or less native are not supported by archaeology... In summary, the Abydos First Dynasty royal tomb contents reveal a notable craniometric heterogeneity. Southerners predominate. (Kieta, S. (1992) Further Studies of Crania From Ancient Northern Africa: An Analysis of Crania From First Dynasty Egyptian Tombs, Using Multiple Discriminant Functions. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 87:245-254)"