A 3,300-year-old hairstyle on a preserved ancient Egyptian head

Asante

All Star
Daps
There’s “parallels” between Germanic people and Celtic people doesn’t mean their the same or one descends from the other

Stop deflecting! You asked for "legitimate scholars", and you got it. Now refute their arguments if it's all "poppycock".

Celts and Germanic people are not particularly my "forte".. , but all Western Europeans come from a common stock that was the last branch to leave the Caucus mountains.

Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png

343ksup_zpswmd9zgyx.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
North Africans are genetically distinct from Sub-Saharan Africans. They share some ancestry due to Ice Age migration, but they are more closely related to Middle Eastern and European populations. The amount of Sub-Saharan genetic admixture increased AFTER Roman rule of Egypt.​

Believe in the Europeans "dna" testing brehs:mjlol:

Claims hes "tired of refuting Egyptians are black". But tries his damndest to start an argument every chance he gets. Derailed the whole thread just to get that off:martin:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This thread started off pretty good but it would have panned out better if there was less trolling and more accomodation.
I asked a simple question when this started....​

2. Are Berbers/Arabs 'Black'?​
That's because those arguing against the evidence have NEVER defined what Black means yet expect it to be an axiomatic term.....which is refuted by ONE photo....

4847281.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I asked a simple question when this started....

That's because those arguing against the evidence have NEVER defined what Black means yet expect it to be an axiomatic term.....which is refuted by ONE photo....
4847281.jpg
You know that you use a different definition than those who argue with you and that much of the disagreement stems from this misunderstanding... But you don't clear that up until much later when it would be easy for you to do right away.

That's an example of what I mean by more accomodation/less trolling. I'm big on "in-house" criticism. Any echo chamber starts festering dumb shyt if you don't open the window from time to time. You bring up a valuable perspective in that regard but I think it'd be even more useful if you were more conciliatory.

But that's not all on you neither. The usual cac calls also poison the well.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Believe in the Europeans "dna" testing brehs:mjlol:

Claims hes "tired of refuting Egyptians are black". But tries his damndest to start an argument every chance he gets. Derailed the whole thread just to get that off:martin:

He's knows who to play that shyt with mane:mjlit:. He's gonna run from me again as usual lol

Asante

All Star
Daps
You know that you use a different definition than those who argue with you and that much of the disagreement stems from this misunderstanding... But you don't clear that up until much later when it would be easy for you to do right away.

That's an example of what I mean by more accomodation/less trolling. I'm big on "in-house" criticism. Any echo chamber starts festering dumb shyt if you don't open the window from time to time. You bring up a valuable perspective in that regard but I think it'd be even more useful if you were more conciliatory.

But that's not all on you neither. The usual cac calls also poison the well.

Absolutely bullshyt! So tell me...What points that counter that of "Black Kemet" are valid....

Asante

All Star
Daps
I asked a simple question when this started....

4847281.jpg
Africa has multiple kinds of "Black".. The Niger-Congo/Bantu family has one distinct phenotype, the South Sudanese Nilotic populations have another distinct phenotype disingenuously labeled "Caucasoid", the Oromo have a distinct phenotype labeled "Caucasoid" as well. These peoples are all Black. The single largest "racial" type was the "Negroid" grouping according to UNESCO. There is too much evidence that ancient Kemet was centered around this Bantu population. We can start with the culture and religion (which cannot be manipulated).

Note how this nikka does not look like a Somali, a Amharic, nor Oromo, nor South Sudanese. He exhibits the broad features typically associated with the so called Bantu or "Niger Congo" family. Our people were the center of ancient Kemet (heaven on Earth), and you bots are here for the sole purpose of gaslighting this fact to unknowing Black people on this forum.

6hkw12_zpsk2kn3o32.jpg

Even the peoples of the heartland of Punt (the Great Lakes) the Khoisan were present in ancient Kemet

IMG_6746_(1).jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Absolutely bullshyt! So tell me...What points that counter that of "Black Kemet" are valid....
I didn't take position. I don't know.

But I know it depends both on what you mean by "Black" and "Black Kemet". This is the crux of the issue here it seems, semantics.

Asante

All Star
Daps
I didn't take position. I don't know.

But I know it depends both on what you mean by "Black" and "Black Kemet". This is the crux of the issue here it seems, semantics.

That's dumb af. Ain't no confusion, when we can pinpoint the closest relatives via culture and language. Show me the people who confuse you.