Daps
I'm in my inbox getting threatened and shyt.

Oh I better not say nothing else in this thread. well I fukking did just so they know who.

I'm talking too just like everyone else will in a minute I got special video for you

I knew that damn tranny was jumping in folks inbox telling them to get on the strip!!! :laff: :laff:

I knew it was strange cause every time I would flame up the transvestite, he would get quiet and somebody else would appear after a lil while trying to run interference! :laff:

I accused @BobbyWojak last night, and told him that I'm sure Nicole was jumping in his inbox (I didn't have no proof, it was a gut feeling) and he didn't even TRY to deny it :laff:

Thread twist :mjgrin:

It's funny to me that your butt buddy Nicole hopped into your inbox telling you to get in this thread and respond to me :mjlol:

He keep you on a short leash, don't he? :dead:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew that damn tranny was jumping in folks inbox telling them to get on the strip!!! :laff: :laff:

I knew it was strange cause every time I would flame up the transvestite, he would get quiet and somebody else would appear after a lil while trying to run interference! :laff:

I accused @BobbyWojak last night, and told him that I'm sure Nicole was jumping in his inbox (I didn't have no proof, it was a gut feeling) and he didn't even TRY to deny it :laff:

Thread twist :mjgrin:
Naw she ain't saying defend her she saying I'm going you like I do everyomne else on the coli because I laughed at your post and she sick of giving me chances.

Why would she give me so many chances in love with FADE I THINK SO:ohhh:

Daps
nah, breh..... i can post my dms right now. you just look funny dawg.

So i look funny, but not the "woman" who ain't even sure where "her" clit is located and ain't sure about whether or not "she" got a prostate?

:mjpls:

wYI4JjC.png

Daps
Naw she ain't saying defend her she saying I'm going you like I do everyomne else on the coli because I laughed at your post and she sick of giving me chances.

Why would she give me so many chances in love with FADE I THINK SO:ohhh:

"She" telling other brehs to defend "her". @BobbyWojak ain't even deny it :mjlol:

You say a tranny in love with you, breh? :dame:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"She" telling other brehs to defend "her". @BobbyWojak ain't even deny it :mjlol:

You say a tranny in love with you, breh? :dame:
Bytch. You’re lying again. Do you have the screenshot or are you going to post the same shyt 100x again, fukkin goofy.

People literally know you’re a liar and yet you continue to lie because you never post up any proof. Fukkin mental case

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
So i look funny, but not the "woman" who ain't even sure where "her" clit is located and ain't sure about whether or not "she" got a prostate?

:mjpls:

wYI4JjC.png
breh. that shyt is dripping with sarcasm and doesnt seem serious. have you even addressed the countless posts in which you got caught lying in? look breh. i dont care, you win man..... just saying you look funny.

Daps
breh. that shyt is dripping with sarcasm and doesnt seem serious. have you even addressed the countless posts in which you got caught lying in? look breh. i dont care, you win man..... just saying you look funny.

Yes, a "woman" who is so sensitive about being accused of being a man is gonna all of a sudden be sarcastic and make jokes that "she" knows will make people think "she" is a man.

Come on, breh :mjlol: That tranny got you shook right now. What he got on you? You sent him some dikk pics and he threatening to release them, homie? :mjlol: