Daps
That boi on an epic crash out all week.

Business owner with a wife spending the past 72 hours spamming the coli
:what: :deadrose:

And you supposed to be a lawyer, with 3 kids, a business where you do hair, also a Blood member, but you been following me around the coli for the past several days. :mjgrin:

Why you threatening brehs in they inbox, Nicole? :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"She" telling other brehs to defend "her". @BobbyWojak ain't even deny it :mjlol:

You say a tranny in love with you, breh? :dame:
I don't know about none of that shyt all I know is ain't nobody going to threaten me
Another breh that Nicole put out on the strip :wow:

Y'all really getting hoed out by a tranny :laff: She in your inbox too, huh
shyt outta control she legit got these dudes shook she looking through my post history right now but know she can't find shyt that's why she gave me so many chances.

Daps
I don't know about none of that shyt all I know is ain't nobody going to threaten me

shyt outta control she legit got these dudes shook she looking through my ppost history right now but know she can't find shyt that's why she gave ,me so many chances.

:laff: And brehs really believe that this a lawyer/blood/mother of 3 kids.

Don't know where a clit is, don't know if "she" got a prostate or not, and is obviously unemployed, but "she" a working mom of 3 :laff:

And I know you don't know nothing about this part either, @DrexlersFade but I do :mjgrin:

Daps
Dude scrambling right now

Going out sad

I'm starting to see what's going on here. Every time I flame that fxggot @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 up, and he ain't got no comeback, he jump in the inboxes of brehs that's scared of him and says

"Get in there and say something to Neo, nxgga! Defend me!:birdman: "

You can't make this up! Y'all really getting hoed out by a literal tranny, wow. :pachaha:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: And brehs really believe that this a lawyer/blood/mother of 3 kids.

Don't know where a clit is, don't know if "she" got a prostate or not, and is obviously unemployed, but "she" a working mom of 3 :laff:

And I know you don't know nothing about this part either, @DrexlersFade but I do :mjgrin:
That's crazy but what's even crazier is she always outting dudes and these hoes shook she seen my posts what's taking so long?

I got the convo of her sweating me this morning on multi quote:mjgrin:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nxgga, we don't need no more screenshots from you :scust:

You might mess up and accidentally post a screenshot of you wondering if you got a prostate or not :scust:

I shudder to think of the self-tests you gave yourself to find out for sure :laff:
She already tried that shyt with me before and it didn't stick because she editing her part out right now just like the last time.

What's the name of this thread

Women being able to dish it out but not take it is hilarious​