97 Drew just touched down in Chicago

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Believe what you want. Believe a “news source” with 6k followers. Make up shyt all you want. I don’t care.

Look I’m not stopping you from believing this is a all real controversy if that’s what you want to believe lol

But a sheet making up a mundane story doesnt seem like working people lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Look I’m not stopping you from believing this is a all real controversy if that’s what you want to believe lol

But a sheet making up a mundane story doesnt seem like working people lol
How many times do I gotta say it? Why do you think I think it’s a shoot? I never said anything about this being a shoot. Everything Drew has been doing since the start of it all was to troll Punk. That’s what he’s been doing then and now.

You can believe a tweet that just dropped right after the pic was deleted. Believe some random “source.” Whatever. I’m done talking about it because you have your mind made up.

Fact is no one’s gonna be talking about this next week, even if he left the pic up. None of this is gonna be mentioned on Raw. Get over it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
How many times do I gotta say it? Why do you think I think it’s a shoot? I never said anything about this being a shoot. Everything Drew has been doing since the start of it all was to troll Punk. That’s what he’s been doing then and now.

You can believe a tweet that just dropped right after the pic was deleted. Believe some random “source.” Whatever. I’m done talking about it because you have your mind made up.

Fact is no one’s gonna be talking about this next week, even if he left the pic up. None of this is gonna be mentioned on Raw. Get over it.

Well for starters you’re arguing with people that are telling you it’s not a shoot lol

Not hard to believe they been working together on what to put online that’s all

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Drew would be doing anything without Punk's approval, they all know how sensitive he is. They aren't going to try pushing that guys button without his permission

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well you starters you’re arguing with people that are telling you it’s not a shoot lol

Not hard to believe they been working together on what to put online that’s all

I highly doubt posting a picture with someone from the “rival” company, someone who got under Punk’s nerves enough to get legit angry and pull hair, was some elaborate plot to get the internet going.

There’s no solo 5 page thread for this single picture/incident on here. No one besides us are actually talking about it. And no one will be talking about this over the weekend.

The angle is already established. It’s been building for months. It serves no point in the long game.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
That’s not the real Colt Cabana

Some tweeter called the realest changed his profile to make it look like it was lol
Witness_Tha_Realest_official_cover.jpg

Don’t ask me how :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I highly doubt posting a picture with someone from the “rival” company, someone who got under Punk’s nerves enough to get legit angry and pull hair, was some elaborate plot to get the internet going.

There’s no solo 5 page thread for this single picture/incident on here. No one besides us are actually talking about it. And no one will be talking about this over the weekend.

The angle is already established. It’s been building for months. It serves no point in the long game.

Whatculture also checked in and said it was done by wwe and everyone just to hype the home stretch of the build.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They're doing this professionally, while giving off the vibe of it being really boundary-pushing stuff. Drew isn't gonna do anything reckless to jeopardize such a big money match/feud. This all just working the internet 101, which appears to be Drew's gimmick lately.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Whatculture also checked in and said it was done by wwe and everyone just to hype the home stretch of the build.
You think the WWE would just give out that kind of info like that? :heh:

I don’t doubt that Drew and Punk are talking about their program, but I don’t think Drew is actually going to Punk and Trips over everything, especially the online stuff.

I think this was done in the moment during comic con, someone got in their feelings over it, and had Drew delete it.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Marks getting worked left and right by Drew :russ:
I think people really overestimate the heat between Punk and Jungle Jack. In the same interview where he talked about their scuffle, Punk said that he liked Jack but nobody seems to remember that part :dead:

People really thinking Drew going off script :snoop:
These are pros, they're not doing shyt behind the others back

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It isnt that deep you're rigth about that. I hate to break to you but both dudes have been working and the sheets confirmed it tonight.

Am I’m the only that’s annoyed by these “journalists”? Let these dudes cook! Even if Drew was in hot water for the Jack Perry pic…why report it? We know Punk and Drew are working together….duh:why:

I know this whole thing is a work but gotdamn….let the lines be blurred. The fact Drew could be in trouble and later deleting the pic makes it seem realer. But the IWC neck beards lost their minds and ruined it. :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
How many times do I gotta say it? Why do you think I think it’s a shoot? I never said anything about this being a shoot

Everything Drew has been doing since the start of it all was to troll Punk.

but I don’t think Drew is actually going to Punk and Trips over everything, especially the online stuff
:mjgrin: Is this the right smiley?
Am I’m the only that’s annoyed by these “journalists”? Let these dudes cook! Even if Drew was in hot water for the Jack Perry pic…why report it?
It's not that hard to avoid them. Unless I came on here I'd never know what stupid shyt Meltzer or SRS were saying; even then I'm going into the threads.

I think there's probably a sweet spot where the product is more interesting than what is happening backstage, a kind of golden zone. But if the product is too hot everyone wants to know the backstage shyt and if the product is too shytty the backstage shyt is probably more entertaining.