97 Drew just touched down in Chicago

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I didn’t watch the doc cause of bad reviews - I thought they tried to rewrite history for The Rock/Cody/Roman?

Breh they gotta a camera following Cody after he relinquish the shot to Rock and he’s acting all sad and dissapointed and complaining about it to WWE cameras

Why would they do that unless they were filming it for that reaction.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So you believe it was the plan all along?

Why would they have Cody win the Royal Rumble if all reports said Rock was ready to come in on January 3rd

At that point they’d have either Punk or Rock come in and win or they would lay the groundwork for Seth vs Cody in the winter

Do you really believe what Triple H said on the doc “I knew Rock was coming but I wanted Cody to win anyway” lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah it wasn't part of the original plan. If it was then it would have made zero sense from what we saw on TV. The pivot was real and the reason why they postponed the documentary for several weeks is because The Rock wanted to paint his own narrative about the whole thing.

The guy in here saying everyone else is getting worked is actually the one getting worked :mjlol:

Observer and Fightful had Rock confirming with the board he was ready by Jan 3rd. The Rumble was on Jan 27th . They had plenty of time to pivot in a much different angle

Once they realized they had both options they just played into it

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why would they have Cody win the Royal Rumble if all reports said Rock was ready to come in on January 3rd

At that point they’d have either Punk or Rock come in and win or they would lay the groundwork for Seth vs Cody in the winter

Do you really believe what Triple H said on the doc “I knew Rock was coming but I wanted Cody to win anyway” lol
There’s absolutely no way that was the plan. The E is not known for doing that shyt, Trips never did it before, so why start now? It’s not how they operate.

You’re the only person I read that think this was the entire game plan. Every other person has said the doc is some bullshyt propaganda. You believe a mark Twitter with 100 followers, so I’m not shocked you’re believing some shyt like this. :heh:

You’re gonna Believe what you want, let’s move on from this Already.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The Rock was never in the Wrestlemania plans for this year

Why would they have Cody Win the RR

Point at Roman

Only for them to give the match to The Rock

WM this year was supposed to be Seth/Punk Night 1 Cody/Roman Night 2

When Punk git injured during the RR that screwed up plans so The Rock basically railroaded himself in Wrestlemania under the guise that he had to save it & he thought that people would just go along with it because he’s The Rock and it was a match that was in the making but not for this years Wrestlemania

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There’s absolutely no way that was the plan. The E is not known for doing that shyt, Trips never did it before, so why start now? It’s not how they operate.

You’re the only person I read that think this was the entire game plan. Every other person has said the doc is some bullshyt propaganda. You believe a mark Twitter with 100 followers, so I’m not shocked you’re believing some shyt like this. :heh:

You’re gonna Believe what you want, let’s move on from this Already.

What do you mean why start now? They did that shoot style stuff as far back as Rollins and Riddle

Ask yourself, if Rock was coming back and they knew by first week of January why did they let Cody win the Rumble anyway and point to Roman if they thought they were going with Roman and Rock?

I’m surprised you think no one talked about this when wrestling twitter, Reddit and even tsc been talked about it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Rock was never in the Wrestlemania plans for this year

Why would they have Cody Win the RR

Point at Roman

Only for them to give the match to The Rock

WM this year was supposed to be Seth/Punk Night 1 Cody/Roman Night 2

When Punk git injured during the RR that screwed up plans so The Rock basically railroaded himself in Wrestlemania under the guise that he had to save it & he thought that people would just go along with it because he’s The Rock and it was a match that was in the making but not for this years Wrestlemania

They were 2 reports about that. The first was that Rock made a pitch after the injury but then the Observer pointed that Rock agreed on Jan 3rd (the same week of his second tv appearance on Raw that week on the new year show) he had availability that mania season

That was the clue that they had a conflict and they just gradually pivoted

Only thing that changed from the Punk injury was Seth’s involvement but if Punk doesn’t get injured they probably run Rock somehow in the main event angle anyway.

Seth being inserted was the only awkward part and that was probably the pivot

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
200w.gif