97 Drew just touched down in Chicago

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ive been vaguely following this feud and imo its the best build something has gotten that ive seen in a minute. shyt is comedy. From intial squabblings to punk gettin locked in the offices to the pic

I really never liked drew that much, or punk for that matter, but rn ill watch their match when it happen

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Your just too much of an idiot to read in between the lines:unimpressed:

And you’re too much of a Stan to see logic.

“He quit to make Punk feel safe!”

Some of the dumbest shyt I read to cape for a dumb moment for a play fighting angle. :skip:

But back to the subject. everything is just speculation. No proof the pic was orchestrated or not. Personally, I don’t think Drew asked Punk for permission to post it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You think the WWE would just give out that kind of info like that? :heh:

I don’t doubt that Drew and Punk are talking about their program, but I don’t think Drew is actually going to Punk and Trips over everything, especially the online stuff.

I think this was done in the moment during comic con, someone got in their feelings over it, and had Drew delete it.

Thats whats being reported

yall want to believe hes in his feelings but he also knows how to bait people lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thats whats being reported

yall want to believe hes in his feelings but he also knows how to bait people lol

It may not have been Punk anyway. Maybe a suit for the E of Endeavor made the call and didn’t want someone from the other company in a pic with E talent.

Everything is all speculation. I’ll wait for a more reliable source than a twitter account with 5k followers. :russell:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It may not have been Punk anyway. Maybe a suit for the E of Endeavor made the call and didn’t want someone from the other company in a pic with E talent.

Everything is all speculation. I’ll wait for a more reliable source than a twitter account with 5k followers. :russell:

All the other sheets are picking up that source on it and no one's disputed it so...:manny::pachaha:

Im enjoying everyone going from getting excited that Punk lost his cool to reality setting in that of course if a contracted WWE wrestler does something controversial to rile another wreslter its probably been planned and okayed by everyone involved and now trying to rationale hypotheticals though

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All the other sheets are picking up that source on it and no one's disputed it so...:manny::pachaha:

Im enjoying everyone going from getting excited that Punk lost his cool to reality setting in that of course if a contracted WWE wrestler does something controversial to rile another wreslter its probably been planned and okayed by everyone involved and now trying to rationale hypotheticals though
A bunch of jobber wrasslin sites that have no cred, just like the twitter mark who posted it. None of the reliable sites like cagematch or f4w mention anything. Even a site like BleedingCool has nothing about it.

Even if Punk was ok with it, the other likely scenario was someone in the E/Endeavor didn’t like it. They don’t want their talent associated with the “rival.”

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A bunch of jobber wrasslin sites that have no cred, just like the twitter mark who posted it. None of the reliable sites like cagematch or f4w mention anything. Even a site like BleedingCool has nothing about it.

Even if Punk was ok with it, the other likely scenario was someone in the E/Endeavor didn’t like it. They don’t want their talent associated with the “rival.”

This is the same company that just made a documentary about wrestlemania and manufactured controversy about the main event. This is the new WWE.

They be doing all this extra weird shyt to either work the fans and fukk with AEW already . You got Gerwirtz out there in actual interviews trying to make it like there was Cody "Not going with the plan" days before the doc premieres and then sending fast nationals about Collision etc

Its just what they do now, they lean into worked shoot stuff that everyone expected AEW to do.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You think inserting Rock was the plan from the beginning? That stepping over Cody was actually part of the plan from the start?

They had Rock available at the same time they were building the rematch for Cody and Roman (post strike backlog) and he told them he wanted to be involved in mania by first week of Jan

3 weeks later they still book Cody to win. If it wasn’t planned he doesn’t win. They were gonna lean into the real life conundrum just by how they played it in out on that smackdown he came to meet Roman and Cody.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They had Rock available at the same time they were building the rematch for Cody and Roman (post strike backlog) and he told them he wanted to be involved in mania by first week of Jan

3 weeks later they still book Cody to win. If it wasn’t planned he doesn’t win. They were gonna lean into the real life conundrum just by how they played it in out on that smackdown he came to meet Roman and Cody.
So you believe it was the plan all along?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This is the same company that just made a documentary about wrestlemania and manufactured controversy about the main event. This is the new WWE.
I didn’t watch the doc cause of bad reviews - I thought they tried to rewrite history for The Rock/Cody/Roman?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn’t watch the doc cause of bad reviews - I thought they tried to rewrite history for The Rock/Cody/Roman?

Yeah it wasn't part of the original plan. If it was then it would have made zero sense from what we saw on TV. The pivot was real and the reason why they postponed the documentary for several weeks is because The Rock wanted to paint his own narrative about the whole thing.

The guy in here saying everyone else is getting worked is actually the one getting worked :mjlol: