97 Drew just touched down in Chicago

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So you think Drew really been shooting for months huh:mjgrin:
How do you get that out of my posts? All I’m saying is they’re probably not in meetings thinking of ways to troll the fans.

The mu fukka took a picture with a wrestler from the “rival” company. You think Drew told Hunter or Punk, “hey, I’m gonna post a picture with the guy that started all this shyt.”

“That’s great, Drew! Let’s work the marks!”

You guys should think about shyt before typing it out. I don’t understand the plea copping you guys always come up with. :dead:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
GTYT7Q2WYAAEIth
GTYT7Q2XUAAlnqk

:mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You think him taking it down is a work and you’re talking about others getting worked? :mjlol:

Why would it be a work? The picture serves no purpose when it comes to the tv storyline. It’s not gonna be brought up in a promo. A lot of the shyt Drew does online isn’t brought up in the actual storyline.
So wait, you think the guy that just resigned a multi year contract that jobbed in his home country, in front of his friends and family is such a mark for himself that he is going into business for himself because he has “genuine heat” with Punk? Step back from this for a second and think it through, yes, the shyt is hilarious, and “edgy” I guess, but there is absolutely zero chance whatsoever that this is all not a work. I do agree that the money mark and the dubbalos are probably pretty pissed, but they are genuine marks so it’s not surprising. This does absolutely no damage to the WWE, or this program/fued, all it really does at the end of the day is little bro Tony and them because one of their wrestlers is being used to further a WWE program within the IWC. JB should already be on the E’ payroll for all the money that he made the E, Drew, and Punk by pushing Punk to “threaten Tony’s life 🙄

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So wait, you think the guy that just resigned a multi year contract that jobbed in his home country, in front of his friends and family is such a mark for himself that he is going into business for himself because he has “genuine heat” with Punk? Step back from this for a second and think it through, yes, the shyt is hilarious, and “edgy” I guess, but there is absolutely zero chance whatsoever that this is all not a work. I do agree that the money mark and the dubbalos are probably pretty pissed, but they are genuine marks so it’s not surprising. This does absolutely no damage to the WWE, or this program/fued, all it really does at the end of the day is little bro Tony and them because one of their wrestlers is being used to further a WWE program within the IWC. JB should already be on the E’ payroll for all the money that he made the E, Drew, and Punk by pushing Punk to “threaten Tony’s life 🙄
This has nothing to do with a shoot. Did you read my previous post? :what:

Im arguing that the shyt he post isn’t cleared by anyone. With how sensitive Punk is, you think he’d be ok with Drew posting a pic with Jack Perry? Not just that, but do you think Trips and Endeavor would be ok with a wrestler from the “rival” company in the pic? You have dudes in here saying taking the pic down was a work. Son, what? :dead:

How many other times has a wrestler posted something, then took it down? Tiffany Stratton just exposed her :mjpls: self. And some dudes think this is all a work to get the interwebs buzzing over a storyline that’s already established. :skip:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
How do you get that out of my posts? All I’m saying is they’re probably not in meetings thinking of ways to troll the fans.

The mu fukka took a picture with a wrestler from the “rival” company. You think Drew told Hunter or Punk, “hey, I’m gonna post a picture with the guy that started all this shyt.”

“That’s great, Drew! Let’s work the marks!”

You guys should think about shyt before typing it out. I don’t understand the plea copping you guys always come up with. :dead:

You just wrote out a very plausible scenario lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Posting mark tweets as a “reliable source.” And you have the nerve to say I’m being worked. :mjlol:

They broke Rhea’s return and Sean Ross on his stream tonight also said nothing happens unless it’s cleared

Again really sorry you had to find out this way. If a sheet wanted to work us don’t you think they would report something controversial rather than dispelling stuff (that other sources have been telling you for months about this feud) ?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They broke Rhea’s return and Sean Ross on his stream tonight also said nothing happens unless it’s cleared

Again really sorry you had to find out this way. If a sheet wanted to work us don’t you think they would report something controversial rather than dispelling stuff (that other sources have been telling you for months about this feud) ?

Believe what you want. Believe a “news source” with 6k followers. Make up shyt all you want. I don’t care.