90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Nick, but Cartoon Network had some great stuff.

I really just want a channel where they play all those 90s hit 24-7

Easily Cartoon Network
So many certified bangers :ohlawd:
My nikka samurai jack would get it popping, toonami was raw, only L CN took was that powderpuff bullshyt

You will not talk about the Powerpuff Girls.

:birdman:
:demonic:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
i might even put Disney over nick. chip n dale, duck tales, Aladdin, darkwing, goof troop, recess, etc. had the movie game on lock too with shyt like blank check and brink and shyt.

Disney had that piff. :banderas:

When I found out that I was going to Disney World for the first time, a nikka was on some

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i might even put Disney over nick. chip n dale, duck tales, Aladdin, darkwing, goof troop, recess, etc. had the movie game on lock too with shyt like blank check and brink and shyt.

:ohhh:you know what.... I'm definitely going with Disney over nickelodeon.:yeshrug: i tolerated most of they shyt just because it was a cartoon, but i didn't really care for a lot of they shyt. only negative on Disney for me is they was on that light night bullshyt too. soon as 9o'clock comes. :francis:

and they showing some black and white zorro bullshyt.
I had forgotten about recess. I used to love it. That whole era was great. I just checked and realized I threw away all my old Disney adventures magazines. Wanted to reminisce. I used to love picking one up at the grocery store whenever we would go. :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only real nikkas watched boomerang :ufdup:

Name a better war than tom & jerry. The huckleberry hound show was basically about a nikka:mjpls: and you had the Gary Coleman show. Classic heat

A better war? Daffy Duck Vs. Bugs Bunny episodes. Smaller sample size tho

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
By the way Nick and Disney had good shows but objectively in the late 90's to early 00's nothing was fukkin wit CN. You can have preferences but CN without a doubt had the best lineups, and the only way you wasn't wit the movement is if you didn't watch it. I will say that earlier into the 90's Nick and Disney had the slight edge

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
ren and stimpy is my goat cartoon so off top nickelodeon. CN got better with adult swim i guess...non animated shows were always better on nick like kenan and kel. I don't get shows like ATHF, i mean it was kind of funny :francis:Used to catch space ghost, the alien was funny...that was it for CN.