90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
ren and stimpy is my goat cartoon so off top nickelodeon. CN got better with adult swim i guess...non animated shows were always better on nick like kenan and kel. I don't get shows like ATHF, i mean it was kind of funny :francis:Used to catch space ghost, the alien was funny...that was it for CN.

Adult Swim isn't at all what we're referring to when we refer to CN as the GOAT. Toonami and Cartoon Cartoon Fridays is :ufdup:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Adult Swim isn't at all what we're referring to when we refer to CN as the GOAT. Toonami and Cartoon Cartoon Fridays is :ufdup:

got you, it only started getting better during the changeover early 90s were rough for CN

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
nick, becaue cn didnt get poppin untill the mid to late 90's
but after that cn been killing it on the cartoon tip cause not only were they playing a hanna barberra joints but they was playing loony toons/marry melodies and the mgm stuff. og toonnami was dope casue they play batman tas and beast wars and reboot

then dbz came and they crushed the buildings cause we finally got to see what happnes after gohan and krillin got froze

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Only things on Disney I liked was The Jersey, Recess, The Famous Jet Jackson, and the Saturday Night movies.
They fukking RUINED Doug :pacspit:
Sidenote: Am I the only one who realized Disney never had commercials that didn't pertain to other Disney products growing up :dwillhuh:
nah, your not. its one of the main reasons why i stopped watching disney cause they started playing commercials. i was like wtf and pluss the shows started getting ass after famous jet jackson

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Don't sleep on Fox Kids programming though :ohhh:

X-Men :ohlawd:, The Pirates of the Dark Water (real 90s babies gonna feel nostalgic off that), Anamaniacs, Spiderman, Batman: The Animated Series, The Tick, Tiny Toon Adventures, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (first two seasons :ld:), Life With Louie, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego :takedat:, Goosebumps:usure:, Beast Wars: Transformers, :salute:, Silver Surfer, Beetlejuice,

shyt, Fox Kids might be on Nickelodeon's level off the strength of X-Men alone.

Yea that was it. A young breh was waking up early and catching Fantastic Four Animated Series & then switching to Fox Kids for 4-5 hours of piff every Sat morning :ohlawd: we ain't have cable at my house till I was a teenager but my grandparents had it and Nick had it's moments but CN at it's peak was GOAT. Cow & Chicken :wow: :laff: it was the new age Ren & Stimpy

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
They are all great, the golden ages brehs. That Sunday night Tex Avery show had cartoons and jokes that my 10 year old mind wouldn't have understood till now. Loony toons was on that adult humor hype heavy as well

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
If it wasn't for DBZ, Cartoon Network would of got ZERO play. They had the corniest shows. Cow and chicken :scust: Ed Ed and eddy or whatever the fukk :scust: courage the cowardly dog :what: that channel was for special needs kids

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I'm sitting here reading through this thread like :mjcry:

For me personally it's Nickelodeon and its not even close :ohlawd:

I was born in 1987 so I remember when Cartoon Network played only the old Hannah Barbara cartoons from the 60s-80s. Those were the cartoons I liked the most...

Only original show I watched on there was Dexter's Laboratory...Powerpuff Girls and Jonny Bravo were:scust: and basically all the other shyt after I tuned out. I never watched an episode of DBZ or Pokemon in my life and when my homies my age was into that shyt I would tune them nikkas out and go play basketball with the older nikkas.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
I'm sitting here reading through this thread like :mjcry:

For me personally it's Nickelodeon and its not even close :ohlawd:

I was born in 1987 so I remember when Cartoon Network played only the old Hannah Barbara cartoons from the 60s-80s. Those were the cartoons I liked the most...

Only original show I watched on there was Dexter's Laboratory...Powerpuff Girls and Jonny Bravo were:scust: and basically all the other shyt after I tuned out. I never watched an episode of DBZ or Pokemon in my life and when my homies my age was into that shyt I would tune them nikkas out and go play basketball with the older nikkas.

:salute:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Cartoon Network:mjcry:

Ed, Edd & Eddy taught a young nikka about that hustle. :feedme:

Courage the Cowardly Dog had a young nikka shook:merchant:

courage_the_cowardly_dog_villains_by_therealisn-d59b8fv.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
:merchant: