90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i might even put Disney over nick. chip n dale, duck tales, Aladdin, darkwing, goof troop, recess, etc. had the movie game on lock too with shyt like blank check and brink and shyt.

:ohhh:you know what.... I'm definitely going with Disney over nickelodeon.:yeshrug: i tolerated most of they shyt just because it was a cartoon, but i didn't really care for a lot of they shyt. only negative on Disney for me is they was on that light night bullshyt too. soon as 9o'clock comes. :francis:

and they showing some black and white zorro bullshyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Nick just based on the sheer volume of shows i was watching. Cartoon Network had some fire though.

Cartoon Network:
2 Stupid Dogs
I Am Weasel
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Laboratory
Cow and Chicken
honestly drawing a blank after that.. Cartoon Cartoon was a fun time. loved CN's commercials

Nick:
Salute Your Shorts
Rockos Modern Life
Ren & Stimpy
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Guts!
Welcome Freshmen
My Brother & Me
The Tomorrow People
Nick Arcade
Rugrats
Doug
Hey Dude
Wild & Crazy Kids
Figure It Out
All That
Kenan & Kel
Kablam
Pete & Pete
Clarissa
Alex Mack
Land of the Lost
Alan Strange
Cousin Skeeter
the list goes on.. Nick had mad quality shows in that era.

Daps
Don't sleep on Fox Kids programming though :ohhh:

X-Men :ohlawd:, The Pirates of the Dark Water (real 90s babies gonna feel nostalgic off that), Anamaniacs, Spiderman, Batman: The Animated Series, The Tick, Tiny Toon Adventures, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (first two seasons :ld:), Life With Louie, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego :takedat:, Goosebumps:usure:, Beast Wars: Transformers, :salute:, Silver Surfer, Beetlejuice,

shyt, Fox Kids might be on Nickelodeon's level off the strength of X-Men alone.

I was watching X-Men earlier and realized how amazing it was for a kids show.

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Put up a poll @DarianaGrande

I'd have to go with CartoonNetwork. Felt it had darker, cooler, adult shows as a kid; Dexters Lab, Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo.

But Nickelodeon off the strength of Rugrats alone was powerful. :banderas:

But Dexter da Gawd takes it for CN. :wow:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
For me:
Monday thru Frday
Cartoon Network for after school
Nick for Evening Time (Except WWF Raw/WCW Nitro on Mondays :sas1:)
Nick at Night for Night Time
Nick Jr. for the days you stayed home from school
TGIF for Friday Evening (Boy Meets World, Sabrina, Family Matters, Hangin with Mr. Cooper :whew:)

Weekends
Alternate between Fox and KidsWB Saturday Morning (X-men, Batman, Power Rangers, Spider-man, Animaniacs :jawalrus:)
Nick for the rest of the day
SNICK from 8-10 (that All That, Alex Mack, Kenan and Kel, Are you Afraid of the Dark lineup :ohlawd:)

Sundays mainly Nick.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
how old are you? You must've missed out on the Disney afternoons. Those were some classic cartoons. Nick had some good ones but overall it couldn't beat the ones Disney was making in my opinion.
:comeon: Nothing is going to top 90s cartoon network.:ohlawd: DBZ, outlaw star, all the gundams Dragon ball etc etc... CN got people into anime... Plus Tom was :whew: had me fukk with lots of games ion know about

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:comeon: Nothing is going to top 90s cartoon network.:ohlawd: DBZ, outlaw star, all the gundams Dragon ball etc etc... CN got people into anime... Plus Tom was :whew: had me fukk with lots of games ion know about
goof troop, ducktales, tailspin, darkwing duck, etc. I'll have to disagree but I see where you're coming from. Never really got into dbz.