90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Exactly what I was gonna say... He already showed his true colors early on; he would not have the same energy for Andrei that he has for Asuelu. He'd probably start breaking on Kalani for running her mouth too much to her savior white knight.
When did he show is true colors outside of wanting them with White men?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The more I watch Michael and Angela the more angry I get. I’m mad at her for being a disgusting human being and trash ass redneck but I’m more angry with his stupid ass for just sitting in the car and taking it. While she’s going off on him and cutting off every word he tries to say he just cowers down and continues driving like a bytch. This man is making me and my ancestors feel the disrespect thru the damn tv screen.

he gotta be the laughingstock of his town

:beli:
Naja brehs love them some fat white bytches tho :pachaha:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Who asked for Darcey and Stacey?

Plastic hoes chasing foreign cacs

This was me the second I saw they were getting their own show....
tenor.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
They got to get that white lady that’s engaged to the Nigerian guy out of here man! I hit the
:scust: Every time she’s on. Just totally annoying​

ZERO redeemable qualities. A lot of these characters have quirks and shyt that make them likable. Hell even Larrissa at one point was fukking funny. She has nothing.