90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Michael a idiot

I would have had angela drive herself home and stayed with those 3 chicks and get close to one of them and have kids with

dude know angela old trump lovin, Marlboro smoking ass can’t have kids and you’ll going to some hick town in Georgia raising 6 grand kids

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Jihoon’s mother is an enabler. He’s sitting up there crying about being a loser, and his mother is trying to make him feel good about...being a loser.

:hhh:
No his moms not.. She was lowkey clowning him and call him and his pops losers while maintaining this face while Jihoon crying :unimpressed:

jihoons moms is a comedian.. Straight clowning her son

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Michael a idiot

I would have had angela drive herself home and stayed with those 3 chicks and get close to one of them and have kids with

dude know angela old trump lovin, Marlboro smoking ass can’t have kids and you’ll going to some hick town in Georgia raising 6 grand kids
What do you expect from a guy smashing her disgusting ass:francis:

I’m just waiting for Andrei and Aswelu to get their ass kicked

Ezra

Daps
Yeah. She said it’s just a few white lies, but also scolded him for being soft. “Koreans persevere” and saying he wasn’t.

It’s also a near certainty Jihoon has lied to his mom about a lot of shyt and at the very least told her some of those white lies. She don’t know the full truth of what Jihoon has told Devean

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
“I’m the biggest idiot. I should have never come here!” - is the one and only thing Brittany has said I agree with her on...

Hilarious watching this hoe screech at dude about I told you my dad can't make it till January when the whole dad thing is a fukking lie to cover for the fact she still married...:heh:

Advanced level hoe babble...

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Non-Black POC men are pathetic. They have no issues with cacs snatching up their women and cucking them. I bet he would have issues with a Black man.

A masculine brother would give him the beats. I would. :yeshrug:

Larissa is a complete ditz.

Well maybe I can be Adam's assistant....I don't really pay attenshon...I mess around.... maybe I won't bring money... hehehe.

:mjtf:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. The gold digger is only good for sex. :francis:

Daps
A masculine brother would give him the beats. I would. :yeshrug:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. The gold digger is only good for sex. :francis:

The audacity for her to flat out ask him to pay for breast implants

Women really be bold with it, and the sad thing is, there are men who will pay, and have paid! I can see if it’s your wife, but a girlfriend?

:rudy:

Daps
Michael and Angela’s situation is really bad. He was talking to the American expats to get an idea on his life in America, and Angela gets mad, walks out, then yells at him in the car. She has no consideration for his experience being a black man in a most likely predominantly white town in the Deep South. Not only is he black, but he’ll be an immigrant too, and she probably won’t let him have friends, because she doesn’t want him around women.

She plans on having him here to take care of her grandkids, clean the house, and be her sex slave. And we see her daughter had three biracial kids, and the father is most likely not in the picture. I have a feeling Angela tried to pull this with a young American black man, and none of them were having it, so just like the other non-desirable Americans on this show, she had to go foreign, and hold a green card over him as an incentive. That way, no matter how bad it gets, she can say, “You should be grateful I brought you to America.”

He can’t even work in Nigeria, because she wants him available to talk at all times. So he is completely dependent on her.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Michael and Angela’s situation is really bad. He was talking to the American expats to get an idea on his life in America, and Angela gets mad, walks out, then yells at him in the car. She has no consideration for his experience being a black man in a most likely predominantly white town in the Deep South. Not only is he black, but he’ll be an immigrant too, and she probably won’t let him have friends, because she doesn’t want him around women.

She plans on having him here to take care of her grandkids, clean the house, and be her sex slave. And we see her daughter had three biracial kids, and the father is most likely not in the picture. I have a feeling Angela tried to pull this with a young American black man, and none of them were having it, so just like the other non-desirable Americans on this show, she had to go foreign, and hold a green card over him as an incentive. That way, no matter how bad it gets, she can say, “You should be grateful I brought you to America.”

He can’t even work in Nigeria, because she wants him available to talk at all times. So he is completely dependent on her.
She clearly channeling her ancestors looking for a slave...

I know certain parts of Nigeria are rough, but come on bruh, demeaning yourself to be with that nasty cave filth? really?

Rather one myself if my life was that bad...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Wait WTF!????:gucci:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Jihoon’s mother is an enabler. He’s sitting up there crying about being a loser, and his mother is trying to make him feel good about...being a loser.

:hhh:
Wait what? I think we watched two different scenes because all I seen was his mother clowning em and looking at her son in disgust lol.