90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
what happened to the goofy white guy's Brazilian gf ? She got deported after the charges ?

Somehow the bytch is still here lol. She has one more “chance”

Maybe she’s on an “artist visa” with TLC or something, but in reality, let an immigrant get arrested 3 times, they are GETTING DEPORTED.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
LOL at Larissa's homegirl giving her till the end of the weekend to bounce from her crib. Larissa ain't worth all that trouble, she knows how she gets down in relationships. She need to concentrate on trying to be a good mother to her kids...

That Jess broad seems fun; I don't know what Colt is thinking trying to wife that. That's something you roll with for a week and get outta Dodge.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It’s worse because he thought he was doing something good. Like a dumb dog that don’t understand why he getting yelled at lol she told his ass don’t talk to me no more today goddamn lmao

To this day I'm still confused... I'm still waiting for the day where he wakes up, and is like "wait, hol up... I'm a young, decent looking niigga... Why am I dealing with this fat, old, disgusting wildebeest who always yelling at me? Nah fam, I'm off that....
5363dd3294c4c8e90d9aedab591cc8b1.gif
"

And she pulling that in HIS country.... I know his peoples in the hood looking at him like "who mans is this?"

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael slapped his mans glasses of last season. That dude is gone. Dawa better be glad he missed that meeting or he would get the same treatment :ufdup:.

Andrei is really in his bag. I get his women can be difficult at times, but he doin too much. Them he lied about turning down that job from Anita Baker. Looks like the brother is gonna blow up the spot on all these lies. He really can't say nothing. He living off his woman, who is living off her dad. Turning down trucking jobs then telling his people's this was her idea.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Islam Avery ouchea capin for Brittany. I guess she kinda had a similar reputation,. Dudes mom's house come after her. She want playing no games.