90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nigerian breh and that hideous, obese, lazy and downright nasty murikkkan cave beast legit got me...:gucci:

You couldn't pay me to sit near that filthy demonic diabetic monstrosity, let alone consider marry it...

It's clear she don't want a husband, she's channeling her ancestors and gone slave shopping...

That dude should really be ashamed of himself for entertaining that thing for a green card...

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt like more than just women, it was seeing that white chick that really set her off. She saw her as the only competition for Michael :mjpls:. Younger, better looking. Living in Nigeria. Even worse, she might be Dawa's woman. Showing him a young white woman might be willing to come there for him.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The more I watch Michael and Angela the more angry I get. I’m mad at her for being a disgusting human being and trash ass redneck but I’m more angry with his stupid ass for just sitting in the car and taking it. While she’s going off on him and cutting off every word he tries to say he just cowers down and continues driving like a bytch. This man is making me and my ancestors feel the disrespect thru the damn tv screen.

he gotta be the laughingstock of his town

:beli:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Nigerian breh and that hideous, obese, lazy and downright nasty murikkkan cave beast legit got me...:gucci:

You couldn't pay me to sit near that filthy demonic diabetic monstrosity, let alone consider marry it...

It's clear she don't want a husband, she's channeling her ancestors and gone slave shopping...

That dude should really be ashamed of himself for entertaining that thing for a green card...

Him and Usman.... On one hand I'm legit :scust: at them niiggas for willingly laying up with them nasty heifers, but I also gotta :salute: for the dedication it takes... Them niiggas gotta be hypnotizing themselves to be able to pretend they really attracted to these broads.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Docile, quiet and polite. Why? Cause Andrei is white.

Exactly what I was gonna say... He already showed his true colors early on; he would not have the same energy for Andrei that he has for Asuelu. He'd probably start breaking on Kalani for running her mouth too much to her savior white knight.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Horrible episode. No one is likable in the cast. Colt is only doing this shyt for the TV fame. My girl still enjoyed it though :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No way he would speak to a white man that way. He admitted he wanted his daughters to end up with white men on their first season.
Non-Black POC men are pathetic. They have no issues with cacs snatching up their women and cucking them. I bet he would have issues with a Black man.