90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Aight i think i want to steal Chantel from Pedro & give her the world she always wanted :francis:
Been wanting to smash her and her sister winter for a min now:francis:
Chantel is lucky she got a rare quiet Dominican dude. Most of them ain’t like that, they’ll give you the business. But she’s like Libby, she’s a trouble maker but makes it seem like she’s not and involves her family a lot. Only difference is Pedro works and don’t ask the family for shyt. Andre talking about a woman’s role and he’s a couch bum. He don’t even support his damn family.

Patrón Papi

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Chantel is lucky she got a rare quiet Dominican dude. Most of them ain’t like that, they’ll give you the business. But she’s like Libby, she’s a trouble maker but makes it seem like she’s not and involves her family a lot. Only difference is Pedro works and don’t ask the family for shyt. Andre talking about a woman’s role and he’s a couch bum. He don’t even support his damn family.
If Chantel wasn’t so pretty she would be lonely as hell :francis:
Not trying to be funny but her personality kind of trash and the way she runs to her family about everything knowing how they are is frustrating. I feel bad for Pedro sometimes. Andrei needs a job. Got his wife working hard and he talking about being a stay at home dad :mjlol:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If Chantel wasn’t so pretty she would be lonely as hell :francis:
Not trying to be funny but her personality kind of trash and the way she runs to her family about everything knowing how they are is frustrating. I feel bad for Pedro sometimes. Andrei needs a job. Got his wife working hard and he talking about being a stay at home dad :mjlol:
Chantel is annoying as hell. Pedro looks so damn miserable lol. Almost as miserable as Karani.

Daps
Slow ass Asuelu works more than Andrei. Let that sink in.

you've gotta be a real loser to make america so unappealing to a young girl who comes from poverty in another country :mjlol:

goddamn paul is such a lame ass

He was trying to flex on her by taking her to Walmart like she was going to be impressed.

:russ:

Then, she was clearly embarrassed, and didn’t want to buy maxi pads and tampons on national television, and he’s over there reading the boxes, as if he remotely knows what kind she uses.

:stopitslime:

She would rather live in her run down place in the middle of nowhere in Brazil, than live in the US, in an old trailer away from her family.

These American men prove they have to look outside the US for a woman from the poorest conditions to look remotely appealing. At least Colt lives in a house, and had a job.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I cant stand desperate fat bytches like Kelani. I dont know why but she rubs me the wrong way. Seems like she was desperate to have kids and chose to procreate with a fukking doorknob. Dont feel bad for her one bit. God she is so desperate.

Wasn't her fatass a virgin?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Slow ass Asuelu works more than Andrei. Let that sink in.

He was trying to flex on her by taking her to Walmart like she was going to be impressed.

:russ:

Then, she was clearly embarrassed, and didn’t want to buy maxi pads and tampons on national television, and he’s over there reading the boxes, as if he remotely knows what kind she uses.

:stopitslime:

She would rather live in her run down place in the middle of nowhere in Brazil, than live in the US, in an old trailer away from her family.

These White American men prove they have to look outside the US for a woman from the poorest conditions to look remotely appealing. At least Colt lives in a house, and had a job.

Fixed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The bih with the Russian dude or where ever he from
Looks disgusting :scust:. She got a regular body and a boneless obese head:scust:

Her chin makes me angry:picard:

The white boy that married the Brazilian chick :gucci:
Dude is a legit weird ass lame
Dude has severe anger issues and mentally off
And that chick looks old as fukk for her age and she ugly as shyt

What's the point of going to a whole different country to get a chick that's ugly?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I cant stand desperate fat bytches like Kelani. I dont know why but she rubs me the wrong way. Seems like she was desperate to have kids and chose to procreate with a fukking doorknob. Dont feel bad for her one bit. God she is so desperate.

she claimed she was a virgin but slept with an island boy who worked at her hotel who was 8 years younger than she was claiming that’s “love” :mjlol:

Dude is clearly slow, she’s now living a life to save face and is miserable and is dragging him along as well. :wow:

Hate to see it :francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The bih with the Russian dude or where ever he from
Looks disgusting :scust:. She got a regular body and a boneless obese head:scust:

Her chin makes me angry:picard:

The white boy that married the Brazilian chick :gucci:
Dude is a legit weird ass lame
Dude has severe anger issues and mentally off
And that chick looks old as fukk for her age and she ugly as shyt

What's the point of going to a whole different country to get a chick that's ugly?
White boy Paul has a criminal history. His ex girlfriends had ROs against him which he violated and he burned his own house down to commit insurance fraud. He’s fried and she’s no better. She must be crazy too. When he first visited her in Brazil he ran away into the jungle after telling her about his criminal past and she got mugged at machete point and she still had a kid with him and got married. Two clowns who still don’t speak the same language. At least they’re not using google translate much.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. I already knew Angela was going to end talks with Michael... but how do u leave your dying mother with a friend so u can go overseas for some Dyck.. I heard her mom passed away back in February by the way

2. Paul is a loser,,, u 35 running to your mama for a loan.. get a Uber/ Lyft job or go stock shelves to feed your kid... it’s sad when a poor Brazilian chick rather be living in a hut than in America

4. that Tania broad is ridiculous... I hope South Africa goes back home.. can’t be with nobody who tells me I’m not her soulmate