90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
LOL I was watching with my wife last night, and even though they blocked out the store name, we could tell it was Kroger. My wife was like "why is he acting like she's supposed to be impressed by a trip to Kroger?" Fool was really tryna break it down to her "look, these are red onions, these are yellow onions...."
:dead: he is unintentionally funny but Karine can’t be all the way there either.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
LOL I was watching with my wife last night, and even though they blocked out the store name, we could tell it was Kroger. My wife was like "why is he acting like she's supposed to be impressed by a trip to Kroger?" Fool was really tryna break it down to her "look, these are red onions, these are yellow onions...."
That shyt took me out. Buddy was damn near screaming about some tampons. He said it's like a diaper for your crotch :russ: This man is retarded.

> Look! baby wipes! buy 5 save $5

No paul we don't need that many right now, we have no money, lets be smart about this.

> No, You buy 5 and save $5! we gotta have them anyway and we'll use them!

No paul we don't need right now

> You're not understanding! we have to buy 5 of them to get the deal!
Buy 5 save $5 Buy 5 save $5 Buy 5 save $5 Buy 5 save $5 :damn:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I’m starting to think Michael really love Angela refrigerator Kendrick Perkins built ass :hhh:
Seen a clip on YouTube where Angela was bragging about smashing Michael. Damn near threw up my Frosted Flakes :hhh:

I been getting that vibe too; I would look at Usman with Lisa and never got a vibe like he was really into her; just a niigga who was really dedicated to his goal of getting to the US. Then I'd see Michael with Angela, him shedding tears, and I was like :ohhh: "hol up, I think this niigga ACTUALLY loves this broad...."

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I been getting that vibe too; I would look at Usman with Lisa and never got a vibe like he was really into her; just a niigga who was really dedicated to his goal of getting to the US. Then I'd see Michael with Angela, him shedding tears, and I was like :ohhh: "hol up, I think this niigga ACTUALLY loves this broad...."
Man shyt is trifling as hell :hhh:
I hope he prepared cause when he get to America he gon have to take care of all those kids :francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I feel no sympathy for these fools on this show because they know what they getting into...

These are business relationships, ones desperate for a green card, the other desperate for p*ssy/dikk...

That said I do kind of feel bad for this Brazilian chick, her situation home was real desperate so I can understand why she'd risk it...

but why the hell would you reproduce with a mentally unstable broke manchild CAC like that? Did she think that was necessary for a green card...:mjtf:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cheap b*stard Colt bought one hotel room and is gonna try to smash that girl in it while his mom is there too :hhh:

LOL at his weak explanation, "maybe something got lost in translation....." :hhh::usure::mjtf::martin:

That broad Brazilian, she probably be having out of body experiences during sex, she look the type that be screaming and making all that noise, so she know that one room ain't cutting it :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone in that family hates Asuelu.

The dad, "Oh I can make it ugly" Man stfu and eat your carb loaded pancakes :mjlol:

He nothing but bark and no bite. They all should be hating Kalani for her stupid mistakes. Talking about, "I was a virgin up until 30" and you still fukked up...twice:mjlol:

The mom is a busted Karen. Yall got to understand something, Asuelu is really in a living hell. No matter what decision he makes, or any move he wants to make, the family will override him and he will always have to take the back seat in any discussion or decision. I bet you he had no say in naming those kids, what clothes they should wear, what school they go to, etc etc

Truly a living hell, I'm counting my lucky stars watching this mess.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Low key Colt be selling dreams like a m'fukka :mjlol:

Tania trying to come off as holier than thou talking about "he drink too much" when she herself is a drunk :mjlol:

Elizabeth loves drama, loves confrontation with her husband, loves the fact that her husband is a "chauvinistic alpha male" low key she turned on by it, you could see it a mile away.

Paul and his cac camouflage shirt
qUKGOKQ.png

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Everyone in that family hates Asuelu.

The dad, "Oh I can make it ugly" Man stfu and eat your carb loaded pancakes :mjlol:

He nothing but bark and no bite. They all should be hating Kalani for her stupid mistakes. Talking about, "I was a virgin up until 30" and you still fukked up...twice:mjlol:

The mom is a busted Karen. Yall got to understand something, Asuelu is really in a living hell. No matter what decision he makes, or any move he wants to make, the family will override him and he will always have to take the back seat in any discussion or decision. I bet you he had no say in naming those kids, what clothes they should wear, what school they go to, etc etc

Truly a living hell, I'm counting my lucky stars watching this mess.
Word bootleg Rock need to STFU and tell son to put them dukes up cuz this talk about what ima do shyt is lame a fukk...

Either do it or shut your sleepy ass up...:camby:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Low key Colt be selling dreams like a m'fukka :mjlol:

Tania trying to come off as holier than thou talking about "he drink too much" when she herself is a drunk :mjlol:

Elizabeth loves drama, loves confrontation with her husband, loves the fact that her husband is a "chauvinistic alpha male" low key she turned on by it, you could see it a mile away.

Paul and his cac camouflage shirt
qUKGOKQ.png

Yeah I'm wondering if Tania forgot about how she called him from Costa Rica roaring drunk and snitching on herself, but now she acting like son needs to go holla at Betty Ford... :martin:

I been saying that Andrei knows what buttons to push. He knows his broad eats up all the crap he serves. She gets off on it, I bet they conceived their baby after one of their arguments.