90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The bih with the Russian dude or where ever he from
Looks disgusting :scust:. She got a regular body and a boneless obese head:scust:

Her chin makes me angry:picard:

The white boy that married the Brazilian chick :gucci:
Dude is a legit weird ass lame
Dude has severe anger issues and mentally off
And that chick looks old as fukk for her age and she ugly as shyt

What's the point of going to a whole different country to get a chick that's ugly?

The Cac with Larissa is "clean up man".

He's option #2 in case gets deported, she can marry him and stay here.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White boy Paul has a criminal history. His ex girlfriends had ROs against him which he violated and he burned his own house down to commit insurance fraud. He’s fried and she’s no better. She must be crazy too. When he first visited her in Brazil he ran away into the jungle after telling her about his criminal past and she got mugged at machete point and she still had a kid with him and got married. Two clowns who still don’t speak the same language. At least they’re not using google translate much.

You forgot to mention him swimming in the "poop water" with her

m4fy6tn12wo21.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The Cac with Larissa is "clean up man".

He's option #2 in case gets deported, she can marry him and stay here.
She can’t marry someone else and stay here. She has to stay married to the person who brought her here, if not she’ll get deported. Colt was smart enough to not apply for her green card so she’s SOL. Larissa is better off getting deported and raising her kids.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
White boy Paul has a criminal history. His ex girlfriends had ROs against him which he violated and he burned his own house down to commit insurance fraud. He’s fried and she’s no better. She must be crazy too. When he first visited her in Brazil he ran away into the jungle after telling her about his criminal past and she got mugged at machete point and she still had a kid with him and got married. Two clowns who still don’t speak the same language. At least they’re not using google translate much.
I got into this show late so I didn't see the earlier episodes till later and I saw that episode where he 1st met her recently

Dude legit ran off like a chicken with its head cut off

He did the same thing when they got back to the US and the chick took the baby out the car seat

Buddy def got anger issues
U can tell his mom don't feel safe around him too

The wife so ugly
That baby gone be an ugly ass kid
Both parents got bitter beer faces

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I got into this show late so I didn't see the earlier episodes till later and I saw that episode where he 1st met her recently

Dude legit ran off like a chicken with its head cut off

He did the same thing when they got back to the US and the chick took the baby out the car seat

Buddy def got anger issues
U can tell his mom don't feel safe around him too

The wife so ugly
That baby gone be an ugly ass kid
Both parents got bitter beer faces
He gone run away again this season. His mom said I’m not gonna help you. He said she told me to come back to America. nikka take care of your damn kid. :unimpressed:

I get the feeling Pedro is going to leave her soon. Her mother bat shyt crazy and reever is constantly on some disrespectful shyt
They are just lucky they don’t have kids.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. I already knew Angela was going to end talks with Michael... but how do u leave your dying mother with a friend so u can go overseas for some Dyck.. I heard her mom passed away back in February by the way

2. Paul is a loser,,, u 35 running to your mama for a loan.. get a Uber/ Lyft job or go stock shelves to feed your kid... it’s sad when a poor Brazilian chick rather be living in a hut than in America

4. that Tania broad is ridiculous... I hope South Africa goes back home.. can’t be with nobody who tells me I’m not her soulmate

Dudes been a loser. His girl got robbed right in front of him and he didnt do shyt.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I cant stand desperate fat bytches like Kelani. I dont know why but she rubs me the wrong way. Seems like she was desperate to have kids and chose to procreate with a fukking doorknob. Dont feel bad for her one bit. God she is so desperate.

I'm still motorboating while singing the Moana soundtrack:ahh:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
LOL at Tania and Syngin just now realizing that this may not be a good fit. Syngin still hung up on her "soulmate" comment, but he still went ahead and married her. That in itself would've been enough of a red flag for me to go ahead and hit the :whoa: on any potential marriage.

I'm hoping that cat Eric just wants to smash Larissa some more and ain't looking for no long term relationship after the stuff she pulled.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Paul’s mom said “Where’s Karine and the baby? If I knew they weren’t coming I wouldn’t have showed up”

I know deep down Paul was like :sadcam:
She can’t stand him. She basically said all he ever does is come for money. I think she would help out Pierre and Karine but Paul has to fend for his family. What a sad reality that Karine lived better in Brazil in the hut as he said.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
She can’t stand him. She basically said all he ever does is come for money. I think she would help out Pierre and Karine but Paul has to fend for his family. What a sad reality that Karine lived better in Brazil in the hut as he said.

LOL I was watching with my wife last night, and even though they blocked out the store name, we could tell it was Kroger. My wife was like "why is he acting like she's supposed to be impressed by a trip to Kroger?" Fool was really tryna break it down to her "look, these are red onions, these are yellow onions...."