90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She def got a cute face. If a niigga could mold that, get her a nice workout and diet and have her drop some pounds, he'd have a winner on his hand. Won't happen though; I've seen enough simps and suckas gassing her head on her IG page to know that she's gonna think that she's good to go as is.

That’s a strong maybe. If she gets the Dr. Behcuamrbdi, she may be ok. Depends on if she saved those TLC checks

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That niigga is DYING to put them paws on my niigga like
tenor.gif

And am I the only one who was dying at Andrei tryna flex for his crew like he living the dream and meanwhile his homies is looking at him like
548b0c7af7f5f388fcd0220a86701bfd.gif

And his main homie ain't slick; I peeped him hugging extra hard on Elizabeth

Yeah if you pay attention to when they were in the car, and he mention “Marcel”, her eyes light up a little bit.

Wouldn’t be surprised, if he smashed or made a move on it.

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
She def got a cute face. If a niigga could mold that, get her a nice workout and diet and have her drop some pounds, he'd have a winner on his hand. Won't happen though; I've seen enough simps and suckas gassing her head on her IG page to know that she's gonna think that she's good to go as is.
Fasho these dudes be doing the most when it comes to attractive females big or slim. I used to mess with a female who looked just like her but was a little slimmer shorty is Arab & Black & the only reason i didn't pull her was because this puerto rican cat told on me :to:. I wonder if Winter still messin' wit ol dude? I'm about to slide in her DM. I want the bish :francis::snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fasho these dudes be doing the most when it comes to attractive females big or slim. I used to mess with a female who looked just like her but was a little slimmer shorty is Arab & Black & the only reason i didn't pull her was because this puerto rican cat told on me :to:. I wonder if Winter still messin' wit ol dude? I'm about to slide in her DM. I want the bish :francis::snoop:
What’s her IG?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That niigga is DYING to put them paws on my niigga like
tenor.gif

And am I the only one who was dying at Andrei tryna flex for his crew like he living the dream and meanwhile his homies is looking at him like
548b0c7af7f5f388fcd0220a86701bfd.gif

And his main homie ain't slick; I peeped him hugging extra hard on Elizabeth

His homie bout to give Liz the euro bone :mjlol:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I didn’t know what the fukk this was in reference to since I skip all the commercials but I just caught the end of it and saw them rubbing the ultrasound gel on a mans stomach

:gucci:

Some weird show TLC is premiering that they started running promos for. First they had an ad about the little woman from India, I believe... That was weird in itself cause they showed her at a bar or something and flirting with dudes when she's the size of a baby. Now this week with the pregnant dude. I was eating so I ain't even wanna look at the screen