90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kalani's Dad really wanna scrap with Asuelu :laff:

Couldn't be me.
If I get serious with a girl and if her father comes to me with threats and disrespect.
He's going straight to the hospital. That Asuelu boy is a punk.
Talk shyt to his wife and his mother in law. No energy for the pops though.:childplease:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Kalani's Dad really wanna scrap with Asuelu :laff:

That niigga is DYING to put them paws on my niigga like
tenor.gif

And am I the only one who was dying at Andrei tryna flex for his crew like he living the dream and meanwhile his homies is looking at him like
548b0c7af7f5f388fcd0220a86701bfd.gif

And his main homie ain't slick; I peeped him hugging extra hard on Elizabeth

Daps
Gimme 10 mins with Karine's tig ols, i bet those areolas are super sized :noah:

Probably look like the bottom of a personal pan pizza

I can't stand this dude colt, he got some PRIME p*ssy and gonna bring his mom with him :scust:

He’s cheap. He could have gotten another hotel room for his mother considering he planned on smashing. That is not enough distance.

Daps
That niigga is DYING to put them paws on my niigga like
tenor.gif

And am I the only one who was dying at Andrei tryna flex for his crew like he living the dream and meanwhile his homies is looking at him like
548b0c7af7f5f388fcd0220a86701bfd.gif

And his main homie ain't slick; I peeped him hugging extra hard on Elizabeth

Jihoon’s friends were the same way. They know it looks bad to have a wife and kids, and not have a job. I love how non-Americans say exactly what they mean without passive aggression or political correctness.

Daps
Aight i think i want to steal Chantel from Pedro & give her the world she always wanted :francis:
Been wanting to smash her and her sister winter for a min now:francis:

I think Winter suffers from ugly duckling syndrome. She’s attractive, but she’s FAT, and has a better looking sister with a perfect body who clearly gets all the attention in that family.

Patrón Papi

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I think Winter suffers from ugly duckling syndrome. She’s attractive, but she’s FAT, and has a better looking sister with a perfect body who clearly gets all the attention in that family.
I agree. She admitted in the show she was low key envious of her fine ass sister

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yes i love big women & she cute as hell to me :francis:

She def got a cute face. If a niigga could mold that, get her a nice workout and diet and have her drop some pounds, he'd have a winner on his hand. Won't happen though; I've seen enough simps and suckas gassing her head on her IG page to know that she's gonna think that she's good to go as is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If she lose the weight she will be a legit dime redbone but she got to put in the work