90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
You might be right and he playing these hoes but come on fam...
A grow ass man eating pizza lunchables on national television with his mamma...:dahell:

lgsnx0xioz851.jpg

And he’s eating it like a sandwich, as if it’s the regular Lunchables with crackers.

:gucci:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You might be right and he playing these hoes but come on fam...
A grow ass man eating pizza lunchables on national television with his mamma...:dahell:

lgsnx0xioz851.jpg
The man has no shame and is pathetic. I aint denying that, but Colt is executing a plan with no remorse.

I'm NOT bringing my mother with me on a romantic trip.:heh: Colt clearly has some weird attachment to his mother. Some extreme ass form of "mommas boyism."
Colt let his mom come on the trip, he knows what it is with jess, colt showed with larisasa he has no problem beating it up and then moving on.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Colt let his mom come on the trip, he knows what it is with jess, colt showed with larisasa he has no problem beating it up and then moving on.
He married her bruh...

What part of smash and pass involves marriage?

Only reason that shytshow marriage ended was because she kept whoopin his ass and he kept calling the cops on her...

And he ain't move on from her, he said he still love the bytch, she laughed and introduced her new man which made him run off salty on national television... :heh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Idgaf asuelu is retarded lol
To be fair, they're both retarded...

Those two should of never had kids, it was painfully obvious from the jump that dude ain't a man ready for that responsibility...

Letting that dude nut in you producing two kids is just plain stupid and she should not be absolved of that idiotic decision...

I also felt he was on point about American women having it easier...That dude comes from a place where woman do everything by hand...There ain't no nannys, dish washing machine, laundry machine, roombas, and microwave dinners...Women do all that by hand so her tryna act like he was wildin for pointing that out was stupid faux outrage IMO...

He's a lazy fool though who deserve no sympathy, her pops should just Samoan drop his ass through the kitchen table and send him back to Samoa...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, they're both retarded...

Those two should of never had kids, it was painfully obvious from the jump that dude ain't a man ready for that responsibility...

Letting that dude nut in you producing two kids is just plain stupid and she should not be absolved of that idiotic decision...

I also felt he was on point about American women having it easier...That dude comes from a place where woman do everything by hand...There ain't no nannys, dish washing machine, laundry machine, roombas, and microwave dinners...Woman do all that by hand so her tryna act like he was wildin for point that out was stupid faux outrage IMO...

He's a lazy fool though who deserve no sympathy, her pops should just Samoan drop his ass through the kitchen table and send him back to Samoa...

Yeah they gotta easier, but dealing with kids still sucks with no help from the husband. Microaggressions like not helping taking the kids inside and not even holding the door is wild. Calling your wife a bytch in front of the mother in law when you don't say shyt to the dad is wild p*ssy. Yeah she is dumb, but that's what happens when you are too scared to fukk in America because poppa c00n roaming around. All I know it makes for great television and I am here for all that.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Colt is that guy that somehow stumbles into puzzy.

His combo of being a dirtbag that only cares about himself and his mom, good height, decent job and not giving a fukk just works short term. The fact that he’s free with the money up front is the capper.

So i don’t think he has game. He just is scummy enough to get what he wants. Exotic hoes looking for a visa or cash.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Colt is that guy that somehow stumbles into puzzy.

His combo of being a dirtbag that only cares about himself and his mom, good height, decent job and not giving a fukk just works short term. The fact that he’s free with the money up front is the capper.

So i don’t think he has game. He just is scummy enough to get what he wants. Exotic hoes looking for a visa or cash.
I don't know what the deal is with this Vanessa broad but the two Brazilian broads were obviously p*ssy for K-1 deals...

So I wouldn't say he's stumbling into p*ssy, he's clearly paying for it...

Last edited:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what the deal is with this Vanessa broad but the two Brizilian broads were obviously p*ssy for K-1 deals...

So I wouldn't say he's stumbling into p*ssy, he's clearly paying for it...
Money is definitely in the equation.

He just is so self unaware that he doesn’t talk himself out of doing whatever it takes to smash. Most people in his position would sabotage themselves by overthinking I believe.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He married her bruh...

What part of smash and pass involves marriage?

Only reason that shytshow marriage ended was because she kept whoopin his ass and he kept calling the cops on her...

And he ain't move on from her, he said he still love the bytch, she laughed and introduced her new man which made him run off salty on national television... :heh:
Colt was fukking vanessa when he was still with larissa. Lol

Colt tries to pull that angela lisa shyt, saw it eas working cut larissa off and moved on to different women instantly. You forgot thaat larissa was calling him out for always talking to other women.

Colt doesnt look the part, bit he is a low life when it xomes to women.