90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you choose Chantel, bad Spanish mom, Weenter and Reever are part of the package :ufdup:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ:

Her fam is bougie. I get a lot of “uppity” vibes from mom and somewhat the dad.

her family is trash... when they wouldn't get out the van in DR, that was some awful shyt

brother though he was mad tough and tried to hit Pedro with the light fixture that time, Pedro's little sister was on that shyt faster than he was

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:russ:

Her fam is bougie. I get a lot of “uppity” vibes from mom and somewhat the dad.
The type who bougie af and doesn't like dark skinned men instead only go for curly haired light skinned men. But will get mad if a dark skinned man likes lighter skinned women. Seen those types MANY times breh. Would not want that as a mother in law.

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I remember watching this and I wasn't mad at Colt in this instance; Chantel tried to throw shade and he clapped back. Even Pedro knew she was wrong cause he came in with the :whoa: after she made the comment about his mother.
Nah I ain’t mad at Colt either. His response wasn’t bad even if he is overdoing it taking her on romantic trips and shyt. Love your parents and take care of them (to a certain extent).

That drama seemed entirely manufactured. How could she be mad at that? She was mad at Pedro for real lol

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Chantel must have some fire coochie for Pedro to put up with her batshyt crazy family :wow:

It goes both ways tho his sister and mom are crazy asf too:ufdup:
Her body's the prototype, I'm putting up with all that shyt and then some :wow:

I'm gonna stand my ground against mama Chantel, salute father Chantel, run the fade with her big nose brother and encourage her big ass sister to get healthy :wow: They better get use to me because I ain't going nowhere :mjgrin:

Last edited:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Her body's the prototype, I'm putting up with all that shyt and then some :wow:

I'm gonna stand my ground against mama Chantel, salute father Chantel, run the fade with her big nose brother and encourage her big ass sister to get healthy :wow: They better get use to me because I ain't going nowhere :mjgrin:
FAXXXXX:laff::laff::laff:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Breh, if Larissa gets a green card I’m done

:mjlol:

bytch has been arrested 3 times. How would she still be able to stay here? Unless she sucking government / immigration dikk