90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching this many seasons ago since it was getting stale. I turned it on last week and see the same damn people on there from 50 seasons ago. There shouldn’t be any fan favorites that they keep around. Spin that shyt off to another show. Bring in some new faces smh.

Bald breh that wouldn’t take his hat off with the crazy Latin chick.

Michael and Angela. I never want to see them again. She was wearing a tank top with her saggy nipples poking the last time I saw them.

No neck breh. Trying to hold on to that 15 minutes.

Bring some interesting people in. Another midget or disabled person. Thought there was a witch from Alabama or somewhere at one time.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I stopped watching this many seasons ago since it was getting stale. I turned it on last week and see the same damn people on there from 50 seasons ago. There shouldn’t be any fan favorites that they keep around. Spin that shyt off to another show. Bring in some new faces smh.

Bald breh that wouldn’t take his hat off with the crazy Latin chick.

Michael and Angela. I never want to see them again. She was wearing a tank top with her saggy nipples poking the last time I saw them.

No neck breh. Trying to hold on to that 15 minutes.

Bring some interesting people in. Another midget or disabled person. Thought there was a witch from Alabama or somewhere at one time.
Yea this shyt is worse than the Marvel Universe at this point, too many spin offs and too many "legacy" cast members who been on like 50-11 spin offs

Daps
Darcy is the perfect example of a woman that can't deal with aging.
She should've been sat her ass down somewhere with the father of her kids or gotten married, but instead she would rather be perpetually in the dating scene.
This woman was 48 years old dating 26 year old men, embarrassing as hell.
Her face has more toxic than Chernobyl.

:mjlol:
She and her twin had issues long before this show. That isn’t even her original face in the first picture, they started cosmetic surgery early. And it makes no sense, they’re beautiful women naturally. Darcy’s daughter is gorgeous, I wonder if she looks at her baby girl’s face and wonders what she’d look like had she left her face alone.