90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Once your kids become adults their choices in life are their own. The storyline seems fake anyway. She was looking for drama (probably plotted by the producers) when she brought the alcohol to the airport.
He raised a brain dead thot.
Bitxh fuxking old white men for money. Smh.
Trying to be a thot rapper.

I feel so bad for him.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna bring your country ass mom to brazil with you to meet up with your girl? I'm convinced Colt's mom gotta be from fukking florida or mississippi. She said she can't wait to get to brazil to see what their walmart looks like lmao wow. When they got off the plane he asked her how she was liking brazil so far and she said it's good cuz they have a panda express wtf. The chick isn't bad looking but after i seen dude on the beach with a speedo all bets would've been off for that green card. There's gotta be a better way Lord.

Andrei straight up tried to start that fight with her. He was so smug talking about how Moldovan women don't get tired they just listen and do their jobs. She took the bait tho smh. Why have a baby with someone THEN realize they are a bum?

Tania and Syngin just need to break up already. Buddy said he don't wanna live in America or raise kids here . She said she turned out ok tho.... yeah right i'd be on the plane back to Africa.

Paul... Broke ass, dirty ass. Brought a woman from a foreign country to America and she's disgusted at how you live. She looked at your living conditions and said she would rather go back to her 3rd world country. dude said she should be happy because she used to live in a mud hut lol that should tell you how bad it is then. The mom said she won't give him anymore money. He said i just need a little loan to get on my feet. She said you been saying that for years damn when your feet gonna get on the ground.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Daps
Deavan looks like one of these white girls who loves Asian culture, look like she tries to "pass" for Japanese or some shyt.

Jihoon looks like he spent his entire youth on PC video games and now has zero marketable skills. Jihoon sent her a picture of this:

:mjlol:

Jihoon a deadbeat as far as I'm concerned :mjpls:

That’s what she gets for getting pregnant by a man she met for the first time that night, and spent two weeks with.

Now the kid has to suffer. She’s back in the states, and Jihoon is most likely still unemployed. Even his friends were calling him lazy, and saying he made Korean men look bad.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Jihion is the korean version of paul. Talk about a fukking loaer in life. Man got 5 hustles but no money.

I will say Karine is a joke, we saw that shack she was living in and trying to get paul to pay rent on. bytch get real that trailer aint to far off from what you were living in brazil. She thought everything in the usa was sweet, lol. Now she sees why paul wanted to go down there.

Colts mom went down there to sabotage everything. How you cant see that is funny. Colts mom wants him with his frmale friend who eats at the house and who she knows, not a foreign chick. Lol. When your mom invites herself on a trip you know what time it is. Plus colt tonguing his girl down in front of his mom aint the best plan.

Brittney needa to thank god she made it out of the middle east alive. Dumb thot.

Micheals c00n ass , what more can you say for the man, he is dedicated to the green card, its disgusting.

Summit, might be the coldest man on the show. When the clip to setup your segment has two men just randomly start fighting to the death. Lol

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dead:

Why the hell would she get with an Arab dude? God damn.
Because the dumb hoe is clearly only doing this for clout and fame...

The producers going along with this is incredibly stupid, I would not blame that dude and his peoples for putting bullets in all of them...

What they doing is mad disrespectful, they need to cancel this hoe and send her stupid ass back to Miami...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hard to see Colt as a weirdo when he js doing whatever he wants to do
What normal man brings his mamma with him on a romantic trip with his girl bruh ?:what:

A grown ass man living with his mamma and letting her dictate his love life like this is the definition of a weirdo...

That said I get why his mamma is so involved, this fat loser is food for these desperate visa hungry international hoes...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What normal man brings his mamma with him on a romantic trip with his girl bruh ?:what:

A grown ass man living with his mamma and letting her dictate his love life like this is the definition of a weirdo...

That said I get why his mamma is so involved, this fat loser is food for these desperate visa hungry international hoes...
Colt let his mom come because he wanted her to come, colt sabotaging long term on purpose.

Man is on his overweight larry david shyt.

His mom didnt come to Brazil when he eas with larissa, she wasnt with him in chicago, and she isnt with him when he is fukking on vegas.

He uses his mom as a built in way out.

Colt be fukking us citizens breh, lol, they git a reddit thread on colt, he runs through chicks half of them said he sidnt even mention his moms

Colt is dedicated to getting them draws by any means

• Dap
Reactions: dza

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Colt let his mom come because he wanted her to come, colt sabotaging long term on purpose.

Man is on his overweight larry david shyt.

His mom didnt come to Brazil when he eas with larissa, she wasnt with him in chicago, and she isnt with him when he is fukking on vegas.

He uses his mom as a built in way out.

Colt be fukking us citizens breh, lol, they git a reddit thread on colt, he runs through chicks half of them said he sidnt even mention his moms

Colt is dedicated to getting them draws by any means
You might be right and he playing these hoes but come on fam...
A grow ass man eating pizza lunchables on national television with his mamma...:dahell:

lgsnx0xioz851.jpg

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
How Colt is getting these girls is beyond me. You could say its because they want a green card, but he even fukked Vanessa, who on paper has no business fukking that fat piece of shyt.

Debbie's Biggie Smalls Kitty Kat shirt had me dying :laff:. Jessica is on to Colt's mom trying to sabotage the relationship by coming to Brazil and is trying to rub the relationship in her face. She talks about sex within the first few minutes of meeting Debbie? :what:. Jessica thick as hell, no lie. and I'd fukk the dog shyt out of her, but truth be told she is trashy as shyt and is using Colts dumb ass just like Larissa. Only difference is Jessica is young and trying to trap him with p*ssy, thinking she can pull the okey doke, but doesnt know Colt has game and is going to play her young, goofy ass.

Asuelu eating that orange had me dying laughing, got damn. :laff: