90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Colt is that guy that somehow stumbles into puzzy.

His combo of being a dirtbag that only cares about himself and his mom, good height, decent job and not giving a fukk just works short term. The fact that he’s free with the money up front is the capper.

So i don’t think he has game. He just is scummy enough to get what he wants. Exotic hoes looking for a visa or cash.
Yea he doesn't last long term.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You might be right and he playing these hoes but come on fam...
A grow ass man eating pizza lunchables on national television with his mamma...:dahell:

lgsnx0xioz851.jpg

Did he heat it up? I was a fan of those as a kid. The taco ones were so so

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Colt was fukking vanessa when he was still with larissa. Lol

Colt tries to pull that angela lisa shyt, saw it eas working cut larissa off and moved on to different women instantly. You forgot thaat larissa was calling him out for always talking to other women.

Colt doesnt look the part, bit he is a low life when it xomes to women.

didn't budge from that sprawled out position once:dead:

Daps

I think this comes from having such a coddling mother. I don’t think Debbie wants Colt to find a woman period, because she just wants it to be him and her until she dies, and doesn’t want to share him. And Colt tends to go for women out of his league, and doesn’t consider personality.

He also gives them money. Him being on reality tv made it worse, because now women probably want him just because he’s semi-famous.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

I remember watching this and I wasn't mad at Colt in this instance; Chantel tried to throw shade and he clapped back. Even Pedro knew she was wrong cause he came in with the :whoa: after she made the comment about his mother.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I remember watching this and I wasn't mad at Colt in this instance; Chantel tried to throw shade and he clapped back. Even Pedro knew she was wrong cause he came in with the :whoa: after she made the comment about his mother.
Chantel has White girl vibes to her. Some of yall can keep her and her bougie fam.:hubie: