90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:skip:
I'm so confused by Pedro and their relationship in general. nikka just always seems nonchalant about this fine ass girl he has, who for whatever reason tolerates his mediocrity. I'm from ATL but I live in LA now. Don't let them ever announce they're getting divorced, because I'll be in her DMs with the quickness. I'll move her out here so I don't have to deal with her goofy family and she'll be seeded up within the year. That nikka is a bum-- but kudos to him for pulling/keeping her.
:what:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Fam it gets much worse...

This fakkit was engaged to a single mother who dumped his ass at the alter but he continued to see her, helps her raise her child and lets her decide what woman he can date...:mindblown:

They in bed, she wants to fukk and he decides to play mascara bff...:mindblown:

All this fine ass woman want is the D and this fakkit takes her for a spa date...:mindblown:

I keep telling myself this can't be real but then again we're in the era of male feminist simps and onlyfans...

I don't know what this dude is but I'm 100 certain it is NOT a man...This thing is what you get when you try eliminate what makes a man a man...

tenor.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:skip:
I'm so confused by Pedro and their relationship in general. nikka just always seems nonchalant about this fine ass girl he has, who for whatever reason tolerates his mediocrity. I'm from ATL but I live in LA now. Don't let them ever announce they're getting divorced, because I'll be in her DMs with the quickness. I'll move her out here so I don't have to deal with her goofy family and she'll be seeded up within the year. That nikka is a bum-- but kudos to him for pulling/keeping her.
you need to go out and get some p*ssy my girl...

chick aint all that

damn near no chick is....

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
you need to go out and get some p*ssy my girl...

chick aint all that

damn near no chick is....
:gucci:
nikka first off I'm a man.

And it's a post meant to be funny. Obviously I'm not literally going to ever hit her up no matter the circumstance. I live in LA and I have money. There are Chantal's everywhere. I was just punctuating my overall point with some hyperbole. :martin:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fellas fellas chill. This thread is too golden for us to be beefing with each other. Laugh at the lames on this show let’s not ruin this shyt with pages of beef.

Darcy...:mjlol:
Chic is a certified nutcase. Anybody who fukks their face up like that can’t be sane. Her and her sister look like those old school muppets from back in the day
latest

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So appartently Geoffrey got fired from the show or sum shyt. He had some charges on em escalated from his exes sayin he beat they ass up n shyt.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
So appartently Geoffrey got fired from the show or sum shyt. He had some charges on em escalated from his exes sayin he beat they ass up n shyt.
Damn they been trying to get his ass off the show since before it started. They got a petition to TLC because his exes say he beat them and all kinds of other shyt. They posted his mug shots and been attacking the Russian chick on IG since they are apparently still together