90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Ed and shoulders knew Rose wasn't feeling him. He tried to force it with a green card. :mjlol:

All things Darcy related gets fast forwarded. She's so exhausting and pathetic.

tenor.gif

I agree on Darcy... Her and her sister's breast meats was the only thing that kept me around for as long as I did.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at Darcey and that big ol' birds nest on her head. She has hot ironed her hair to death, all them color dyes, all them extensions.....her hair is beyond repair. She needs to cut it all of and start over.

Chantel the type of woman that just says things to put attention on herself. Talking about she can't smell, smh.

That purple dress on the other hand, them tight jean shorts though ...

full

When she sat on the sink
AseKn1L.png

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yolanda: Well if his photo is fake, and they're stock photos, and its not really him, than who have I been talking to?

We need to get Yolanda on the JFK assassination case, shyt put her on the 9/11 commission :ohhh:

The thing about Ash is that this woman is fukking up his hustle and he knows it too. He got exposed and she added fuel to the fire, he's the typical social media hype leading a double life. One thing on the gram, another in real life. Homie folded faster than wet cardboard.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
late pass
why doesnt TIm want to fukk Jennifer? Is he a tranny/gay ?
Wtf is wrong with him

the format of this show confuses me

i cant tell if im even watchig a current season
You watching last season. Man that nikka is super gay. Jennifer wanted to fukk him as soon as he touched town and he had an excuse every night. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, I'm tired. I think he even tried to sabatoge the whole trip saying he still talks to his Ex who looks like a tranny. Voice is deep as hell with those big ass hands and feet. Tim's head is on some spaceship shyt too. Mothership head ass nikka:mjlol:.
w8o9fz82hf641.jpg
Caeser was hilarious. This nikka bought a ring, a ticket from Russia to Mexico for a brawd that didn't show up just to sit poolside at a 5 star hotel with a jean jacket on looking like an escaped mental patient.

z476v344l2k31.jpg

:deadrose:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Caesar get them goddamn dead feet off my screen :laff:

I cannot believe this man still went to Ukraine after this woman told him she likes blonde haired white men. Saved up his nail technician paychecks lmao. Said she gave him a hug lol

I can tell that wastemon lying!:laff:
I'm surprised he never shoot his shot at that Yami broad.

Caesar going after young thots that's way out his league

Online dinner and wanting to tan his own melanin skin
jKKyKN6.png

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I can tell that wastemon lying!:laff:
I'm surprised he never shoot his shot at that Yami broad.

Caesar going after young thots that's way out his league

Online dinner and wanting to tan his own melanin skin
jKKyKN6.png

y’all already using the new smiley :russ:

the first chick he called was cute too. Both her and Yami he said are his “good friends” shiiiit he better start making moves. He damn near 50 years old