90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
David bout to have the permanent:

:youngsabo: I told you so

You know it’s not going to last, but for the rest of his life, he can say she was real.
The most unlikely W in show history. It was so unexpected that I'm wondering if she was in on it with him and they played it out like that for dramatic television effect. Who in their right mind would fly to fukking Ukraine FIVE times for a person who always stood them up? That's not driving a few hours away; that's flying half way around the world.

Daps
:skip:
I'm so confused by Pedro and their relationship in general. nikka just always seems nonchalant about this fine ass girl he has, who for whatever reason tolerates his mediocrity. I'm from ATL but I live in LA now. Don't let them ever announce they're getting divorced, because I'll be in her DMs with the quickness. I'll move her out here so I don't have to deal with her goofy family and she'll be seeded up within the year. That nikka is a bum-- but kudos to him for pulling/keeping her.

You sound like you would buy her all the flowers in the world and she would never fukk with you

No Disrespect Of course

Daps
Ed: You think I’m a band person?

Rose:

source.gif

Breh got 4 baby mamas, now 5th, breh must be doing something right.

:rudy:

Being reproductively irresponsible is not right. And he didn’t even tell her he had 5 kids. He told her after she already came here, and was stuck with no money, and nowhere to go.