90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
:skip:

90-Day-Fiance-David-Murphey-Lana-Engaged-768x427.jpg

90-Day-Fiance-David-Murphey-Lana-Before-the-90-Days-8394.jpg

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That last episode of Quarantine

:mjlol:

Darcey and Stacey looking rough as hell with the blonde extensions falling out, and the nails coming off.

Pedro and Chantel still living in that one bedroom apartment, Pedro playing video games all day, and Chantel’s sister not losing any weight, BUT, they are #catset.

:mjlit:

Caesar still not having a car. 48 years old, riding a bike for transportation, and showing his black toe nails. By black, I mean one of the toenails are actually the color black!
:hhh:

He flew to the Ukraine to meet Maria, and they talked. He claims they took pics, but they somehow got erased.

:shaq2:

He’s still chasing white women online.

:snoop:

The woman he has an online date with is allegedly 21, but looks 38. She also seems like this was a fake set up to make him look better.

Olga made it to the US with the baby, and their son looks just like Steven, so it’s safe to say it’s his.

e-26396-1600-1200.jpg

He works as a Dominos delivery driver, and they live at his grandmother’s house.

:francis:

Steven gives me vibes of being a future wife beater

Why is this shyt not on Netflix

they got all the seasons on Hulu. I just got the subscription, they’re offering ESPN+, Hulu and Disney plus for $12. Hell of deal

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip:
I'm so confused by Pedro and their relationship in general. nikka just always seems nonchalant about this fine ass girl he has, who for whatever reason tolerates his mediocrity. I'm from ATL but I live in LA now. Don't let them ever announce they're getting divorced, because I'll be in her DMs with the quickness. I'll move her out here so I don't have to deal with her goofy family and she'll be seeded up within the year. That nikka is a bum-- but kudos to him for pulling/keeping her.

man If I ever see her in person, I’m hollering especially if Pedro is with her. :mjlit:

u know she’s getting Nikkas everyday coming at her here in Atlanta.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
man If I ever see her in person, I’m hollering especially if Pedro is with her. :mjlit:

u know she’s getting Nikkas everyday coming at her here in Atlanta.

She probably had niiggaz coming at her but either she was probably too difficult to deal with. She strikes me as the type of broad you have to continuously smash to keep her from talking. I can see why the homie Pedro already tired of her, plus he a beta Dominican... Most of the Dominican niiggaz I know would have BEEN put they foot down.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She probably had niiggaz coming at her but either she was probably too difficult to deal with. She strikes me as the type of broad you have to continuously smash to keep her from talking. I can see why the homie Pedro already tired of her, plus he a beta Dominican... Most of the Dominican niiggaz I know would have BEEN put they foot down.
He looks exhausted from her lmao

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo I was flippin channels last night and caught Ash and Nicole at his ex wife's house. It was like a 30 minute show. Wtf was that?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Varya got another American lined up :mjlol:

Not yet, I want to get to know you more” = Not attracted to you like that

She’s keeping those options open

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i second your sentiment. she def seems like an annoying, whiny, naggy, entitled bytch

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
A few days ago the tell all episode got leaked on YouTube. It’s a 10 hour file that is unedited. There’s like 2 hours of silence and emptiness then the host pops up on Skype fixing her hair and makeup. Then David pops up with no audio so I skipped ahead a few hours and they started talking to almost all the cast and it’s mostly bullshyt. Darcy looks worse than ever. They brought Caesar on the show to try and talk sense into David lmao. It’s really a rough ass clip that I’m sure they would’ve trimmed down into a 2 part show. Somebody at TLC getting fired for sure. That shyt got taken down and they sent those takedown notices to reddit to stop sharing it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Baby Girl Lisa used the N word again on 90 Day Fiancé, this time during the leaked TLC footage that is over 10 hours long. The couple goes head to head over semantics with Lisa trying to bully her way to victory.

Lisa Hamme is losing supporters left and right as she comes across as ignorant and disrespectful not only to fans but to her co-stars as well. She has already been reported for bullying numerous times on social media for private messaging and bullying anyone who disagrees with her. She also has been reported to Instagram for the use of disgusting language. The blogger who accused the reality star had receipts in the form of messages to show the social media website. The mother one of one was not happy that she was caught and proceeded to offer a bounty on the blogger’s personal information, which sounds a bit like a mob hit.

Robinson asked if the couple had broken up, but Lisa said they just blocked each other on social media, riling the 52-year-old up. Usman then brings up the fact that Lisa on multiple occasions, called him the N word, saying he knows it is not a nice thing word to use in America. Lisa quickly starts talking louder, trying to put him in his place saying he “opened a can of worms” and she has been getting hate mail delivered to her house. Usman becomes emotional and tells her and Robinson that he must talk; he is allowed to express his feelings on the matter. Viewers found it hard to hear as Lisa grew louder and started using expletives.
:mjpls: