90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Caesar get them goddamn dead feet off my screen :laff:

I cannot believe this man still went to Ukraine after this woman told him she likes blonde haired white men. Saved up his nail technician paychecks lmao. Said she gave him a hug lol
Oh shyt I forgot about that:mjlol: He's basically a slave to those Asians he works for. He borrowed a bunch of money from his nail tech employer to finance the finesse he got pulled on himself. He aint gonna stop working for at least 30 more years.:lolbron:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
David and Yolanda are the same person. The difference is David still believes his own bullshyt about getting catfished. Yolanda knows it’s BS and is just acting at this point. And she’s a really shytty actor.
Right , this season is a chore with stupid ass people. It's my guilty pleasure tho. :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I can tell that wastemon lying!:laff:
I'm surprised he never shoot his shot at that Yami broad.

Caesar going after young thots that's way out his league

Online dinner and wanting to tan his own melanin skin
jKKyKN6.png

Yami friend zoned that nikka. :heh:

Any regular chick will friend zone Caesar.

Asante

All Star
Daps
They are holding the entire World hostage through their money. No where is their presence truly desired. Everyone knows that they are Devils.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

:skip:
I'm so confused by Pedro and their relationship in general. nikka just always seems nonchalant about this fine ass girl he has, who for whatever reason tolerates his mediocrity. I'm from ATL but I live in LA now. Don't let them ever announce they're getting divorced, because I'll be in her DMs with the quickness. I'll move her out here so I don't have to deal with her goofy family and she'll be seeded up within the year. That nikka is a bum-- but kudos to him for pulling/keeping her.