90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Ed and shoulders knew Rose wasn't feeling him. He tried to force it with a green card. :mjlol:

TLC really needs to give up on this Darcey chick. Her fukkery isn't even funny anymore, just sad

All things Darcy related gets fast forwarded. She's so exhausting and pathetic.

Yolonda and Dave need to get together. Both are naive as fukk and in Vegas. :yeshrug:

Daps
That last episode of Quarantine

:mjlol:

Darcey and Stacey looking rough as hell with the blonde extensions falling out, and the nails coming off.

Pedro and Chantel still living in that one bedroom apartment, Pedro playing video games all day, and Chantel’s sister not losing any weight, BUT, they are #catset.

:mjlit:

Caesar still not having a car. 48 years old, riding a bike for transportation, and showing his black toe nails. By black, I mean one of the toenails are actually the color black!
:hhh:

He flew to the Ukraine to meet Maria, and they talked. He claims they took pics, but they somehow got erased.

:shaq2:

He’s still chasing white women online.

:snoop:

The woman he has an online date with is allegedly 21, but looks 38. She also seems like this was a fake set up to make him look better.

Olga made it to the US with the baby, and their son looks just like Steven, so it’s safe to say it’s his.

e-26396-1600-1200.jpg

He works as a Dominos delivery driver, and they live at his grandmother’s house.

:francis:

Olga would get fukked

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This nikka Ash

"Women are emotional. They have a feminine energy that makes them emotional. Men are not."

*Gets questioned about his logic*

Proceeds to cry in the hallway and says his heart is broken

I just caught this last night and what a fragile clown. He gets challenged and absolutely melts down making ultimatums. Avery just sitting there with her arms crossed quiet as hell and he doing the most asking her to say something or he's out the door. I swear he was playing out the lyrics of "I Will Survive" . Also what is it with the men on these shows? They are all so dramatic it's jarring. Besides the white chic in Africa the women are pretty chill on here the guys are doing all the emoting. Those two chics in Australia just need to go away already.
Edit:
Wait is David going back to Russia for the 5th time next week?
GroundedDismalAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

:deadmanny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ed is an entitled cac lying his ass off for some poverty p*ssy because he knows in America woman doesn't look at him twice:mjlol:
She straight served him ether too.
"You lied about your height, you insulted my hygiene, you accused me of cheating, you accused me of having an STD, you accused me of wanting your money (which is kind of true), and you lied about having kids". He just wanted to sleep with the chic and not give her anything else. He's a lame weirdo and she was already one foot out the door bc he's hideous. She choosing 3rd world poverty over being with him (at least until next week's episode where she more than likely gonna change her mind).

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She straight served him ether too.
"You lied about your height, you insulted my hygiene, you accused me of cheating, you accused me of having an STD, you accused me of wanting your money (which is kind of true), and you lied about having kids". He just wanted to sleep with the chic and not give her anything else. He's a lame weirdo and she was already one foot out the door bc he's hideous. She choosing 3rd world poverty over being with him (at least until next week's episode where she more than likely gonna change her mind).

The fact that she chose poverty over him should tell him something

He doesn’t have the right to be trash