90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this video earlier with this fine ass Colombia shorty and couldn't stop laughing...

The other videos are even worse, she want the D and this fakkit who won't give it to her...:russ:

Looking at this dude physical build, its got to be a treh, it just wreaks of estrogen...

:gucci::dwillhuh::why::what::hhh::mindblown:

What the fukking fukk did I just watch???

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that was killing me

I heard the word energy like 500 times

and dude just walk in there thinking nobody will question him and when they did he was like trump

His chick isn’t going to dump him tho, because she already let it out that he fukked her good,, so I already know she’ll find a way to keep him even though she knows he full of shyt
Did the breh even rehearse?? :mjlol:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I saw this video earlier with this fine ass Colombia shorty and couldn't stop laughing...

The other videos are even worse, she want the D and this fakkit who won't give it to her...:russ:

Looking at this dude physical build, its got to be a treh, it just wreaks of estrogen...

Jennifer is bad, you can tell she is a freak :whew:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:gucci::dwillhuh::why::what::hhh::mindblown:

What the fukking fukk did I just watch???
Fam it gets much worse...

This fakkit was engaged to a single mother who dumped his ass at the alter but he continued to see her, helps her raise her child and lets her decide what woman he can date...:mindblown:

They in bed, she wants to fukk and he decides to play mascara bff...:mindblown:

All this fine ass woman want is the D and this fakkit takes her for a spa date...:mindblown:

I keep telling myself this can't be real but then again we're in the era of male feminist simps and onlyfans...

I don't know what this dude is but I'm 100 certain it is NOT a man...This thing is what you get when you try eliminate what makes a man a man...

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam it gets much worse...

This fakkit was engaged to a single mother who dumped his ass at the alter but he continued to see her, helps her raise her child and lets her decide what woman he can date...:mindblown:

They in bed, she wants to fukk and he decides to play mascara bff...:mindblown:

All this fine ass woman want is the D and this fakkit takes her for a spa date...:mindblown:

I keep telling myself this can't be real but then again we're in the era of male feminist simps and onlyfans...

I don't know what this dude is but I'm 100 certain it is NOT a man...This thing is what you get when you try to eliminate what makes a man a man...

So they're in bed and this dude is like "come closer. Let's cuddle"

And I'm seeing this like....ok. A little corny but that works. You got her all up on you. Keep it going...:takedat:

Then he's like "I'm tired"
:what:

She turned her body and put her ass all up on him. The international sign for :shaq:

And he goes to sleep.
:hhh:

This dumb mufukka.

...then I click another video and he gives her a 10 year old promise ring that belonged to his ex

:mjlol:

Daps
That last episode of Quarantine

Darcey and Stacey looking rough as hell with the blonde extensions falling out, and the nails coming off.

Pedro and Chantel still living in that one bedroom apartment, Pedro playing video games all day, and Chantel’s sister not losing any weight, BUT, they are #catset.

:mjlit:

Caesar still not having a car. 48 years old, riding a bike for transportation, and showing his black toe nails. By black, I mean one of the toenails are actually the color black!

He flew to the Ukraine to meet Maria, and they talked. He claims they took pics, but they somehow got erased.

:shaq2:

He’s still chasing white women online.

:snoop:

The woman he has an online date with is allegedly 21, but looks 38. She also seems like this was a fake set up to make him look better.

Olga made it to the US with the baby, and their son looks just like Steven, so it’s safe to say it’s his.

e-26396-1600-1200.jpg

He works as a Dominos delivery driver, and they live at his grandmother’s house.

:francis:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Was anyone watching the commercials in between this shyt for the Family Chantal show?That shyt was hilarious. Chantal faking acting like she got Coronavirus with a face full of makeup and a thermometer that clearly states 96F big as day. She talking about she can’t smell anything and Pedro looks fukkin miserable in bed with her with his back turned.:russ::mjlol:
That shyt is hilarious man. bytch is an annoying airhead. Pedro was looking like he was begging for Covid-19 to take him out of his misery with her.

everytime i see Pedro, I think it's my dog @Mook :mjgrin:

Daps
Was anyone watching the commercials in between this shyt for the Family Chantal show?That shyt was hilarious. Chantal faking acting like she got Coronavirus with a face full of makeup and a thermometer that clearly states 96F big as day. She talking about she can’t smell anything and Pedro looks fukkin miserable in bed with her with his back turned.:russ::mjlol:
That shyt is hilarious man. bytch is an annoying airhead. Pedro was looking like he was begging for Covid-19 to take him out of his misery with her.

It was for the Quarantine show. That thermometer was for her nursing classes she has to take online.

There was another scene they showed where she claimed she can breathe, but can’t smell, but was afraid to go to the hospital, because she didn’t want to catch Rona from the hospital. She’s fine.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So they're in bed and this dude is like "come closer. Let's cuddle"

And I'm seeing this like....ok. A little corny but that works. You got her all up on you. Keep it going...:takedat:

Then he's like "I'm tired"
:what:

She turned her body and put her ass all up on him. The international sign for :shaq:

And he goes to sleep.

This dumb mufukka.

...then I click another video and he gives her a 10 year old promise ring that belonged to his ex

Part of me thinks he got a clit dikk, nuts too quick and doesn't want her to embarrass him on TV...

It's that or its treh, nothing else makes any got damn sense to me...

Daps
Ash fukking retarded lmao

man said why do you hurt people!? You’re a bad person! I FEEL LIKE A DOG THAT YOU KICKED!
:damn:

She called him out on some dumb shyt he said and dude just completely collapsed, had a melt down like a bytch. How the fukk is he a relationship coach? He can barely talk. Can’t express himself well or articulate his points. Is this really the first time he’s had someone disagree with him?

I think you’re missing the point

This guy sounds like a fool without a doubt but here is what we know...

1. This is his profession. He’s had to have had some sort of success with that nonsense already so it’s not like he’s just starting

2. When he was on his heels with the guests at the seminar she only compounded the situation right there within a venue.

If she was really down for him she would have told him to regroup WITHIN THAT MOMENT and finish up strong. Once they got home then she could have took him to task about the dumb shyt he was saying. Instead she chose to make it about her and interrogated him when that was the last thing he needed. At the end of the day that’s how he feeds himself & his child so she should have had respect for that