90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Avery and ash is a perfect example of why u wanna be gmb gang. Sum soma jus don't wanna b happy n search n create problems that don't exist.

At the start she said the problem was Ash is a relationship coach maybe jus telon her what she wanna hears. And using his coach skills to trick her n hypnotize her.

Then once she gets there and he lays da pipe on her, the problem is ohhh he's an amazing relationship coach every1 wanna bang em. He must b cheating on me. They girls cnt control themselves but 2 msg em non stop for his 'coaching'

Then it's, oh my ur such a horrible coach, al the girls hate u, they don't want u. U cnt communicate to woman, u don't get is. Ur a pig

Now she got him crying in da hallway a shell of himself and she sittin upright like a dog ready 2 ponce of his left ova carcass

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Avery and ash is a perfect example of why u wanna be gmb gang. Sum soma jus don't wanna b happy n search n create problems that don't exist.

At the start she said the problem was Ash is a relationship coach maybe jus telon her what she wanna hears. And using his coach skills to trick her n hypnotize her.

Then once she gets there and he lays da pipe on her, the problem is ohhh he's an amazing relationship coach every1 wanna bang em. He must b cheating on me. They girls cnt control themselves but 2 msg em non stop for his 'coaching'

Then it's, oh my ur such a horrible coach, al the girls hate u, they don't want u. U cnt communicate to woman, u don't get is. Ur a pig

Now she got him crying in da hallway a shell of himself and she sittin upright like a dog ready 2 ponce of his left ova carcass
Ash fukking retarded lmao

man said why do you hurt people!? You’re a bad person! I FEEL LIKE A DOG THAT YOU KICKED!
:damn:

She called him out on some dumb shyt he said and dude just completely collapsed, had a melt down like a bytch. How the fukk is he a relationship coach? He can barely talk. Can’t express himself well or articulate his points. Is this really the first time he’s had someone disagree with him?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ash fukking retarded lmao

man said why do you hurt people!? You’re a bad person! I FEEL LIKE A DOG THAT YOU KICKED!
:damn:

She called him out on some dumb shyt he said and dude just completely collapsed, had a melt down like a bytch. How the fukk is he a relationship coach? He can barely talk. Can’t express himself well or articulate his points. Is this really the first time he’s had someone disagree with him?

Ash brother did told him that the relationship wasn’t going to work. Idk why he crying over a broad with two kids. Like bro you can get women easily with your false relationship coach “method”.

Ash should be more like that British CAC Tom. Atleast he had a backup plan :pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
David’s friend that picked him up from the airport looks weird as hell. Dude is creeping me out
:merchant:
Those huge white teeth were so distracting. Looked like a straight up molester. David’s hair piece is so off putting that I can’t believe or listen to anything he says. Both of them look like sex offenders with mismatch teeth and hair. The way he went to his bedroom with that cat and closed his door....:scust::dame:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Those huge white teeth were so distracting. Looked like a straight up molester. David’s hair piece is so off putting that I can’t believe or listen to anything he says. Both of them look like sex offenders with mismatch teeth and hair.
:laff:

Yup I went back and looked it again, it’s them damn fake ass shark teeth. Got dude looking like he had a stroke. David surrounds himself with weirdos. Except for his Ukraine lady friend that was trying to translate for him and he got mad at her ass because he getting played lmao she even told his ass not to shoot the messenger

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Was anyone watching the commercials in between this shyt for the Family Chantal show?That shyt was hilarious. Chantal faking acting like she got Coronavirus with a face full of makeup and a thermometer that clearly states 96F big as day. She talking about she can’t smell anything and Pedro looks fukkin miserable in bed with her with his back turned.:russ::mjlol:
That shyt is hilarious man. bytch is an annoying airhead. Pedro was looking like he was begging for Covid-19 to take him out of his misery with her.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Was anyone watching the commercials in between this shyt for the Family Chantal show?That shyt was hilarious. Chantal faking acting like she got Coronavirus with a face full of makeup and a thermometer that clearly states 96F big as day. She talking about she can’t smell anything and Pedro looks fukkin miserable in bed with her with his back turned.:russ::mjlol:
That shyt is hilarious man. bytch is an annoying airhead. Pedro was looking like he was begging for Covid-19 to take him out of his misery with her.

please let’s not talk about my baby love Chantal. She is one of the sexiest women ever. Those bow legs :wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I saw this video earlier with this fine ass Colombia shorty and couldn't stop laughing...

The other videos are even worse, she want the D and this fakkit who won't give it to her...:russ:

Looking at this dude physical build, its got to be a treh, it just wreaks of estrogen...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
please let’s not talk about my baby love Chantal. She is one of the sexiest women ever. Those bow legs :wow:
She bad but after I buss I want nothing to to with her and her goofy ass family. Look at how miserable he is. Quarantined with this annoying idiot in that tiny ass apartment with him on the computer all day.