90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't get it tho, if u gonna buy a bride from overseas no prob. If u ok wit her using u for money or papers, no prob I understand

That's the whole entertainment factor of this show. These folks in the US are looking for legit relationships while the other party is creepin on ah come up. The drama that comes with it is what makes this show a hit.

Also, attractive women from overseas that are not gold diggers, aren't looking for US citizens like that. So far, all the handsome dudes on this show (no homo) are the ones using this as a platform for their "modeling career" or other business ventures.

It's easy to spot.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:Ed treats Rose like she’s a child, or stupid. Like she doesn’t know what a swimsuit is.

:gucci:

Ash messed up his little hustle. He choked as soon as someone challenged him, and wasn’t prepared.

Tom is a bytch ass for saying that stuff about Darcey. He didn’t want to be with her, had another woman, insulted her weight, but when she doesn’t want to talk to him anymore, he insults her again.

that was killing me

I heard the word energy like 500 times

and dude just walk in there thinking nobody will question him and when they did he was like trump

His chick isn’t going to dump him tho, because she already let it out that he fukked her good,, so I already know she’ll find a way to keep him even though she knows he full of shyt

No critical thinking and poorly prepared to handle feedback. They are the single femninazis, a true speaker is able to shutdown any questions in two seconds..

Take their insecurities and throw it back at them, basic debating 101....

Not "Love languages" and energies....

Poor Rose....told to shave her box, legs, brush her teeth, leave her son in a shack and have sex with an old, obese midget...

Daps
I’m glad Rosemarie gave Ed that work. You don’t let someone introduce you to their family and son, THEN bring up not wanting kids. He wants a younger woman, but expects her not to want more kids.

He was really on some, “I wanted you to get to know me.”

Like he’s so amazing that she is going to give up wanting kids for him

:mjtf:

And Ash wants a more submissive woman, and Avery strikes me as one of those girl power kind of woman. They are not compatible.

And fukk Lisa for not researching the proper procedures for getting married in another country. She could have looked all that info up, instead of blaming Usman. Yeah, he should have done it too, but you knew you were traveling, and are a grown ass woman.