90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

No neck Ed actually sd what if I lose her? Bro if u lose her u jus go back 2 da super market and buy another one. Better yet go on amazon prolly get it delivered prime 2 u nxt day service.

At the 3.49 mark, swear she looked like a Lil boy walking out of a pool. Dis girl has zefo body wha so ever. Flatter than a cutting board.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Usman said you can’t be controlling and jealous. Baby love Lisa said I’m not a dog, don’t treat me like that.

Usman hit her with the :gucci:

like bytch that’s how you been treating me all this time wtf you mean?

he better than Michael from last season tho. He said he’s the man and you need to serve him. If there are 2 kings in the kingdom then there will be war :smugdraper:

Michael also stopped working. Angela sends em money every wk 2 pay all his bills, food everything. He sleeps in his own home and own bed.

Usman tlkin bout bein a hausa man he's da king yet he sleeps in a 1 bedroom house wit 3 males sharing a single bed.

If Michael gets to the USA dats a bonus for him, now tho he already won. Got a bish paying him 2 stay home n lounge. Freedom 55 right thurr

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Why all the hate for ed ? He's just keeping it realistic . He knows she is looking at him as a meal ticket and doesn't really like him like that.

:yeshrug: I respect it

Daps
Watching the latest episode of 90 Day Fiance Quarantined, and FURIOUS that this bytch Molly CUT all her biracial daughter’s hair off, because she can’t take her to the salon to get it done.

90-day-fiance-couple-luis-and-molly.png

Now this little girl has short hair, because her white mother never learned how to do her hair. Her older biracial daughter has less kinky hair, so she didn’t have to put a lot of effort into it.

IMG_0997.png

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Why all the hate for ed ? He's just keeping it realistic . He knows she is looking at him as a meal ticket and doesn't really like him like that.

:yeshrug: I respect it

Cause Ed tryin 2 hard 2 be a celebrity for wifey mail order bishes.

Mannia Goin on talk shows n handing out emoji stickers of him n rose n shyt. He sayin he gojn in speaking tours n shyt. All for tryin 2 buy an ugly man to marry em.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ed: Your breath isn't pretty
ZIdASSY.png

1CBMHkq.png

5 mins into this quarantine show....Colt needs an online instructor to workout? :mjtf:

These old fat cacs love younger Asian women who can barely speak English. Annie is a decent looking woman, and this old fatso can barely walk, she'll be changing his diaper in a few years, smh.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ed liw key just wantes to smash
Man hit it and the p*ssy goggles came off.
The bitxh sleeps in a mud hut, has terrible breath, twrrible personal hygiene, and has a kid and wanta more.

fukk her.

Exactly, when dis man gonna wake uo n jus realize bun dis manly lookin bish. On 2 da nxt 1. Dis time find a proper lookin ting 2 buy.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ash looked like he didn’t have any type of plan. I would’ve told that one bytch to shut the fukk up since she’s paying ME to teach HER how to get a man. He fukked up even giving her the spotlight to ask a question.

Still tho he was standing up there bullshytting saying the same dumb stuff over and over. Maybe he couldn’t do it how he wanted with his girl in the room.

Even Derrick Jaxn can finesse easily.
He wouldn't choke on stage. Just tell em what they want to hear. :mjgrin: