90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. :mjlol: Tom is ruthless... went to see Darcy and give her a letter and after she refuse he got back in the car and was like after seeing Darcy, this is why I missed his new girl even more... DARCY WILL BE 55 years old and alone :russ::mjgrin:

2. David and Yolanda need to get together.. how stupid can these motherfukkers be

3. Big Ed keep playing his self

4. This dude ASH with all his bullshyt at the seminar and kept repeating masculinity and femininity between men and women

Daps
:hubie:Ed treats Rose like she’s a child, or stupid. Like she doesn’t know what a swimsuit is.

:gucci:

Ash sounding like a fukking idiot at his seminar LMAAAOOO

1. :mjlol: Tom is ruthless... went to see Darcy and give her a letter and after she refuse he got back in the car and was like after seeing Darcy, this is why I missed his new girl even more... DARCY WILL BE 55 years old and alone :russ::mjgrin:

2. David and Yolanda need to get together.. how stupid can these motherfukkers be

3. Big Ed keep playing his self

4. This dude ASH with all his bullshyt at the seminar and kept repeating masculinity and femininity between men and women

Ash messed up his little hustle. He choked as soon as someone challenged him, and wasn’t prepared.

Tom is a bytch ass for saying that stuff about Darcey. He didn’t want to be with her, had another woman, insulted her weight, but when she doesn’t want to talk to him anymore, he insults her again.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
:hubie:Ed treats Rose like she’s a child, or stupid. Like she doesn’t know what a swimsuit is.

:gucci:

Ash messed up his little hustle. He choked as soon as someone challenged him, and wasn’t prepared.

Tom is a bytch ass for saying that stuff about Darcey. He didn’t want to be with her, had another woman, insulted her weight, but when she doesn’t want to talk to him anymore, he insults her again.

Cause he wants a child. That's why he so hung up on her having slept with other men. Peep the toothbrush he gave her. Had designs on it for little girls. I hate every couple this season. I might be done with this and this is only my first season of Before the 90 days.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

Exactly. He basically got curved on tv by a chick that he thinks is beneath him to even be talking too. He basically did the lame nikka move where you try to holla at a chick, she shoots you down and you immediately talk about her looks to save face and ego. I’m almost convinced Darcy got some good p*ssy/head and that’s why these dudes keep trying to see her after she’s proved she’s a bit unstable, they trying to keep it jumpoff status with her.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Ash looked like he didn’t have any type of plan. I would’ve told that one bytch to shut the fukk up since she’s paying ME to teach HER how to get a man. He fukked up even giving her the spotlight to ask a question.

Still tho he was standing up there bullshytting saying the same dumb stuff over and over. Maybe he couldn’t do it how he wanted with his girl in the room.

Daps
Exactly. He basically got curved on tv by a chick that he thinks is beneath him to even be talking too. He basically did the lame nikka move where you try to holla at a chick, she shoots you down and you immediately talk about her looks to save face and ego. I’m almost convinced Darcy got some good p*ssy/head and that’s why these dudes keep trying to see her after she’s proved she’s a bit unstable, they trying to keep it jumpoff status with her.

And they also want to be on tv.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Ash looked like he didn’t have any type of plan. I would’ve told that one bytch to shut the fukk up since she’s paying ME to teach HER how to get a man. He fukked up even giving her the spotlight to ask a question.

Still tho he was standing up there bullshytting saying the same dumb stuff over and over. Maybe he couldn’t do it how he wanted with his girl in the room.

that was killing me

I heard the word energy like 500 times

and dude just walk in there thinking nobody will question him and when they did he was like trump

His chick isn’t going to dump him tho, because she already let it out that he fukked her good,, so I already know she’ll find a way to keep him even though she knows he full of shyt

Ezra

Daps
Was watching Atlanta this weekend. It hit me that Darcy's ass look like Teddy Perkins

maxresdefault.jpg

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
they're stretching this too thin. no way this shyt should be 3 hours.

episodes were better when they were just 1 hour.

TLC needs to do a better job screening new cast members. send a production crew to both parties to make sure they're both real. nobody wants to see david run all over ukraine looking for a ghost. they already have a catfish show. we want to see the relationship fukkery.

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Usman said you can’t be controlling and jealous. Baby love Lisa said I’m not a dog, don’t treat me like that.

Usman hit her with the :gucci:

like bytch that’s how you been treating me all this time wtf you mean?

he better than Michael from last season tho. He said he’s the man and you need to serve him. If there are 2 kings in the kingdom then there will be war :smugdraper: