90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
mi5ufzats3v41.jpg

HpI6itn.gif

:skip:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Darcey would make a great sugar momma.

Last episode Erika should have got Steph when she suggested she sleep on the couch. I would have been like yea maybe you should until you decide you want to be more intimate.:birdman:

Tom played hisself like a lame and a fool. How you gonna bring up being in love with another woman last episode then come stalk a bish to her house. :martin:

Speaking of stalking.....David...man...a private detective next episode.....GTFOH!!! He has zero dignity to be going to these lengths, and I’m getting tired of watching him do this to himself :snoop:

Speaking of gtfoh, Yolanda...:camby:

Ed looking at her taking that shirt off on the beach was like, "All the sleeping on the floor with no electricity and shoveling pig shyt.....it's all paying off! :banderas: When she called him ugly tho :pachaha:

Ash getting checked and didn't have enough testosterone to fight that aggressive bish off, just walked away. :mjlol:
Avery was looking good this episode, i'd tame her feisty ass. :takedat:
To be honest he's fukking up a good thing cuz he's already living the life with the online counseling...he exposing himself having hoes show up to a seminar and not know what the fukk he was talking about. They was looking decent too, the one who was asking the questions looked like she was eye fukking him and just wanted him to give her a reason to get busy!

Last edited: