90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ezra

Daps
is courtney being sex trafficked? :mjlol:

if you don't like him, bytch get up and leave :what:
Im pretty sure she lives at home. Or at least she did during her season. Probably doesn't want to infect her parents.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
We watched the quarantine episode last night.

Im legit confused w Annie. She seem genuinely happy w David. How can a 26 year old be happy to bang that 50 year old fat tub of mayo? It's not like he's ballin out for her either. They had to live in a storage unit for a while.

Yeah she seems really happy lol. Those women overseas know when they have a good man.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

she kinda cute tho
on-90-day-fiance-varya-malina-is-called-a-fraud-and-fans-seem-furious-with-gift-drama-image-source-tlc-youtube_2435083.jpg

Does she have a glass eye or something or just a lazy one?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

she kinda cute tho
on-90-day-fiance-varya-malina-is-called-a-fraud-and-fans-seem-furious-with-gift-drama-image-source-tlc-youtube_2435083.jpg

Naw man I cldnt look at da hard ass manly face. Dats her in public wit a camera crew and that's da best hair style make n outfit u got. So dats u at ur best longer we together u only gonna look worse.
Laws of black don't crack.

Look at da black tube top iniade da shirt u cnt even see ne curves, no titty meat zero clevage. There's nuthin there man.

It took a Photoshoped instagram filter pic jus to mk her look like a 5. No chance.

Daps
Started watching Married At First sight season 9 at the recommendation in this thread. Matt can’t be serious when he says Amber is beautiful.

mafs-amber-bowles.jpg

:mjtf:

I’m still on the honeymoon episodes.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I swear I know this chick. She was a major IG thot for a minute. I'mma try and find her IG account but she used to stay posting about tricks and sugar daddies and now she tryna marry a Muslim from Jordan? :dead:

Update: I found her

OnlyFans

She even got an only fans account too :russ:

Rep this badmon coli family. :myman:

@2:06

Sand Cac: “ ENOUGH ENOUGH!” :deadmanny:

Story line fake and trash. Atleast we going to have entertainment though. :myman:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Im legit confused w Annie. She seem genuinely happy w David. How can a 26 year old be happy to bang that 50 year old fat tub of mayo? It's not like he's ballin out for her either. They had to live in a storage unit for a while.
Sometimes two people just click, you can tell she's into big dudes too because she's always talking about him going boom-boom during sex :mjlol:

Daps
I hope she didn’t pay someone for this graphic

:skip:

q6igrftoaou41.jpg

I may start skipping the before the 90 days seasons.

I’m only interested in ppl finessing Americans with results. :lolbron:

Mohammed, luiz, Asan, anfisa.

and the women goat: Aleksandra. Who has a black baby by a Mormon Cac:mjlol:

DVF5wDNU0AAyTCj.jpg

The good ole days :russ:

I think he knew she was pregnant, and his family accepted this baby, because he’s most likely gay, and at least he has a wife to cover it up.