90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read thru this thread but after watching season 3 of before the 90s days, and now watching season 4. every single Black man has been :snoop: The Nigerians thinking these women are prizes cuz they white :scust: fat, ugly, poor, smoker's voice. :mindblown:

Usman's chick woke up looking like
:gag:

Last edited:
Daps
Brehs I swear I know this chick. She was a major IG thot for a minute. I'mma try and find her IG account but she used to stay posting about tricks and sugar daddies and now she tryna marry a Muslim from Jordan? :dead:

Update: I found her

OnlyFans

She even got an only fans account too :russ:

Sheeeeesh. Chantel Colder tho

there is no way this woman should be allowed on the show. You know this shyt fake. bytch just wants to be on TV and get views. A lot of these new stories is fake. Especially that fat black lady in Vegas. That shyt is fraudulent.

Ezra

Daps
there is no way this woman should be allowed on the show. You know this shyt fake. bytch just wants to be on TV and get views. A lot of these new stories is fake. Especially that fat black lady in Vegas. That shyt is fraudulent.
All these shows have always been fake as hell. There’s maybe on real couple each season. But they’re not even trying to pretend to fake it anymore.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Usman's brother Mohammed face, when he was told that the couple still want to marry. I don't have the pic but it looked something like this

:mjgrin:.

Yolanda, Michael and Darcy need to hit the road.
Just filler to extend the runtime.

Steph is only on the programme for TV time. That being said, can you comfortably sit in a room knowing that some of the room has dikked your girl down and sleeps in the same bed as her?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It's like I don't wanna see ed cous his girl looks like a man. No body wha so Eva, she's whack.

Got varya da Russian girl who don't wear makeup. Body has no shape no curves and she dresses likes she a communist

I got da lesbos who r hot but they jus argue n storm off every 2 seconds.

We got da australia couple who acting they on a Disney vacation. I dunt even think they know Dis about gettin married comin 2 da states. They bz on fake Vaca life

We got Yolanda..... Next..... Nuthin 2 see here

Got Usman n an old white wrinkled hag. No eye candy here again.

Like my only hope dis season is to get sum fukkery from busy hunting down a webchat whore.

Fukk jus gimme back De family Chantal or Jay bangin in a barber shop some more.

Daps
Watching this self quarantined special.

I’m pleasantly surprised that David and Annie are still together. He gained all his weight back eating that Thai food.

Courtney put on some weight too. She’s staying with a simp with money who owns a period cup company, and she’s the brand ambassador. (Don’t know what a period cup is) And he thinks they’re dating, and he’s bringing her avocado toast in bed. She keeps saying she hates him, but he wants to meet her parents.

:francis:

Danielle is very slow. And props to Mohamed for getting out, because not only is she repulsive, she has 7 people including her grandkids living in a house, which looks like a nicer double wide trailer.

Andrei is still rude to Elisabeth.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Watching this self quarantined special.

I’m pleasantly surprised that David and Annie are still together. He gained all his weight back eating that Thai food.

Courtney put on some weight too. She’s staying with a simp with money who owns a period cup company, and she’s the brand ambassador. (Don’t know what a period cup is) And he thinks they’re dating, and he’s bringing her avocado toast in bed. She keeps saying she hates him, but he wants to meet her parents.

:francis:

Danielle is very slow. And props to Mohamed for getting out, because not only is she repulsive, she has 7 people including her grandkids living in a house, which looks like a nicer double wide trailer.

Andrei is still rude to Elisabeth.

Watching this now :mjlol:

This nikka colt still lives wit his mom & got 6 cats. No women dealing with that.

Annie getting threats? That’s crazy. David like :whoa:
I don’t know how to deal with that

:heh:

Courney is an example of a lot of women today. They get a taste of a “physically attractive” man above their level and they don’t wana go back. :mjlol:
She should be lucky she got someone dealing with her.

TLC loves Danielle breh ... “Mohammed & I are friends and keep in touch” ...

:hhh:

Dude must be hurtin for bread or she’s lying

Andrei still ain’t doin shyt :mjlol:
Which one of Elizabeth’s sisters is dating a breh? ...

Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
We watched the quarantine episode last night.

Andrei flexing in the background every time she was filming had me dyin. Dude funny AF, but also dont do shyt

fukk Courtney. She's just gold diggin. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Danielle saying she works w mentally handicapped people made me chuckle. She probably dumber than most of the people she helps

Im legit confused w Annie. She seem genuinely happy w David. How can a 26 year old be happy to bang that 50 year old fat tub of mayo? It's not like he's ballin out for her either. They had to live in a storage unit for a while.