90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
New black chick has a secret that could destroy everything huh?

better not be the same old shyt like last time. She had a relationship with a woman or she’s technically still married.

:stopitslime:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Meet the season 2 cast:

Brittany, 26 (Palm Beach, Florida) and Yazan, 24 (Jordan)

TLC

Brittany and Yazan knew it was love at first sight after meeting over video chat through Yazan’s sister. Now, Brittany is moving to Jordan, but a few things stand in the way; Yazan is a devout Muslim and Brittany believes she is too independent for religion and has no plans to convert to Islam and, her provocative nature may not be accepted by Yazan’s conservative family. Additionally, Yazan’s family won’t let them move in together until they are married, which will inevitably be delayed since Brittany is holding onto a secret that could ruin everything.

Brehs I swear I know this chick. She was a major IG thot for a minute. I'mma try and find her IG account but she used to stay posting about tricks and sugar daddies and now she tryna marry a Muslim from Jordan? :dead:

Update: I found her

OnlyFans

She even got an only fans account too :russ:

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I updated my previous posts with links. Shorty even got a onlyfans and she tryna get wifed by a Muslim from a foreign country? :skip:

:russ:
Woooooooow:mjlol:

That bytch is a joke lol

When i 1st started this thread it was mainly
Cacs making fools outta themselves. Then gradually black folks had to join the fukkery smh lol