90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Russian chick ain't falling for the facade, she sees through him and his sociopathic persona....he doesn't know how to react....

Breh is a social misfit... He had no words for his shorty when he saw her. And judging from her personality and the job she has as a radio personality, she ain't gonna be down for some wallflower type dude. Probably why son stays in the gym; he gotta try and compensate for his lack of social skills.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

These dudes traveling across the globe for bottom barrel Asian bytches. She looks like the girl that does my wife’s toes.

Dudes are lame as fukk. If you flying out for foreign they are supposed to be no less than an 8.

In his defense, that box is probably A1 fuego....

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Breh is a social misfit... He had no words for his shorty when he saw her. And judging from her personality and the job she has as a radio personality, she ain't gonna be down for some wallflower type dude. Probably why son stays in the gym; he gotta try and compensate for his lack of social skills.

Bruh crazy

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Bruh crazy

He kinda reminds me of a more rugged Paul, who is also crazy and set his ex's house on fire

Paul-and-Karine-90-Day-fiance.jpg

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:picard:

I guess they don’t do background checks on this show.

She needs to stop with the lip injections and fillers. And she needs to go back to dark hair. Some attractive women make themselves unattractive due to insecurity, and a constant need to be “better”.

images

Wonder what her background is...

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

These dudes traveling across the globe for bottom barrel Asian bytches. She looks like the girl that does my wife’s toes.

Dudes are lame as fukk. If you flying out for foreign they are supposed to be no less than an 8.

Let my guy live. As long as dude is happy. Still a hypocrite tho lol.