90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
These old crusty white women be going over regulating on these Nigerians...why they so bossy and rude!?! Pisses me off they ain't checking them more, like bish i'm doing you a favor giving you any attention and dikk too go with it. I'mma need them to do better.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
These old crusty white women be going over regulating on these Nigerians...why they so bossy and rude!?! Pisses me off they ain't checking them more, like bish i'm doing you a favor giving you any attention and dikk too go with it. I'mma need them to do better.
Brehs trying to get their green card that’s why :mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

If you gonna get Checkmate, gonna lose some pieces in the process....

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

This fool out here grinning looking like Orlando Magic Shaq, meanwhile she look like she couldn't be bothered, especially the pic on the left she got the face on:scusthov:

Tarik’s joint was the same way :mjlol:

Those overseas joints just care about white skin. You could be shrek, and they’ll do anything to be with you just cause you white.

Daps
When she asked him about the kids :mjlol:

Nikka was shocked

I hate when people don’t mention their children, as if the other person shouldn’t have the opportunity to decide to pursue a relationship with someone with kids. They want to wait to tell them important things because they want the other person to develop feelings first. It’s a trap.