90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
These women are a trip. They spend hours searching online for foreigners thousands of miles away, then when they find Mr Perfect they spend the entire time being insecure about a long distance relationship.

Who he with?
Is he being honest?
Etc etc

Don't look for foreigners if you don't wanna deal with this shyt

:why:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

These dudes traveling across the globe for bottom barrel Asian bytches. She looks like the girl that does my wife’s toes.

Dudes are lame as fukk. If you flying out for foreign they are supposed to be no less than an 8.

Bob Sapp and that Nigerian wastemon making us black men look bad out here. Disgusting. :mjtf:

And I know that old black woman ain’t that stupid. Like some folks on here said. TLC must have paid her the bag to play that role. :manny:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yolanda’s story is fake. She just wanted followers for her diet and fitness IG.

:unimpressed:

Y’all were calling it ..... there was no way this Black lady could be so dense...

But I wonder how TLC finds these people to do this acting.... like is there a casting call for this shyt or something?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Is the current season worth watching? The preview didn't have enough fukkery to interest me