90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought dude sounded like Azan :russ:

I thought that was Micheal on the phone looking for another way into the US. :mjlol:.

I wonder what these women are doing now that Trump put Nigeria on the travel ban list.

I saw the pillow talk version of the episode due to not having enough time to watch the full episode. Is there a somewhat normal couple on the show?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He uglygang?
Horrible. This nikka gonna marry her pretty ass and adopt her child for sure. He better cause he aint doing better than that.

Me, she figured "I know you Tommy, lets just call it quits cause you play too much and don't believe in jesus" I was like aite bet. :manny:

edit: I just forgot, she tried to roll thru like 3 wks ago and then got cold feet last min :smh: these broads man.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I thought that was Micheal on the phone looking for another way into the US. :mjlol:.

I wonder what these women are doing now that Trump put Nigeria on the travel ban list.

I saw the pillow talk version of the episode due to not having enough time to watch the full episode. Is there a somewhat normal couple on the show?

There are a few.... but who wants to watch normal... the fukkery is fun...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nigerian cat got that generic ass song he uses on all the birds to get the guts, prolly just changed the intro depending on who he talking to.

That old bag getting waxed, probably used up half the hot oil
H9sSjqU.png

Wax center prolly smelled like pork rinds
H9sSjqU.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Horrible. This nikka gonna marry her pretty ass and adopt her child for sure. He better cause he aint doing better than that.

Me, she figured "I know you Tommy, lets just call it quits cause you play too much and don't believe in jesus" I was like aite bet. :manny:

edit: I just forgot, she tried to roll thru like 3 wks ago and then got cold feet last min :smh: these broads man.
:wow:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:francis:The neckly challenged man was married, and was UNFAITHFUL, which means he had options.

There is NO excuse for anyone to be incels.

:ufdup:

And he’s dogset, and rides around on a scooter with the dog in a backpack.

:hhh:

Sending gifts every week, spent over $5,000 so far.

:francis:

His weight has nothing to do with his neck limitations. Plus, he’s under 5 ft.

Her face looks like one of those paintings in a Chinese restaurant.

He could have gotten a better looking woman of any race here.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These dudes traveling across the globe for bottom barrel Asian bytches. She looks like the girl that does my wife’s toes.

Dudes are lame as fukk. If you flying out for foreign they are supposed to be no less than an 8.

Why is he grinning like he scooped up a dime? Dudes face could be a new smiley.
giphy.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope no one is trying to clown this sister after her husband tragically passed like that. Talking bout his camera don't work. What she need is a church OG in his 50s that's looking for peaceful companionship.

:snoop:
Did they say how he passed? I just heard he was in prison then lost interest.