90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps

These dudes traveling across the globe for bottom barrel Asian bytches. She looks like the girl that does my wife’s toes.

Dudes are lame as fukk. If you flying out for foreign they are supposed to be no less than an 8.

Her face looks like one of those paintings in a Chinese restaurant.

He could have gotten a better looking woman of any race here.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
His weight has nothing to do with his neck limitations. Plus, he’s under 5 ft.
:usure:

Dude looks like he was put in a trash compactor now

Back then he looked like a regular cac... his height would have been a fetish for those psycho white chicks... I can see someone paying him mind to scratch it off their bucket list

90-Day-Fiance-Before-the-90-Days-Ed-Brown-8341-768x770-1.jpg

Daps
:usure:

Dude looks like he was put in a trash compactor now

Back then he looked like a regular cac... his height would have been a fetish for those psycho white chicks... I can see someone paying him mind to scratch it off their bucket list

90-Day-Fiance-Before-the-90-Days-Ed-Brown-8341-768x770-1.jpg

I think he’s just being selective about which pics his posts. Plus he seems like the type to go for women out of his league. He cares about physical appearance, but expects women to not care about his.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I think he’s just being selective about which pics his posts. Plus he seems like the type to go for women out of his league. He cares about physical appearance, but expects women to not care about his.

:patrice: Now that you mention it... he is a professional photographer.... did they have restaurant ratings back in the 90s?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

These dudes traveling across the globe for bottom barrel Asian bytches. She looks like the girl that does my wife’s toes.

Dudes are lame as fukk. If you flying out for foreign they are supposed to be no less than an 8.

The homie @Tommy Knocks is smashing BADDER chicks in Philippines rn with zero effort and this the only type of chick he can pull?:laff: Filipina hoes are of the easiest from what I heard yet thats all he can get.

Edit: Dudes who smash overseas should NEVER be put in the same catagory as these clowns. Like I said I heard Filipina hoes are some of the EASIEST and I mean not paying. I heard all you have to do is hope on tinder. :wow: Different stories from multiple people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The homie @Tommy Knocks is smashing BADDER chicks in Philippines rn with zero effort and this the only type of chick he can pull?:laff: Filipina hoes are of the easiest from what I heard yet thats all he can get.

Edit: Dudes who smash overseas should NEVER be put in the same catagory as these clowns. Like I said I heard Filipina hoes are some of the EASIEST and I mean not paying. I heard all you have to do is hope on tinder. :wow: Different stories from multiple people.
the fukk is this bob sapp lookin ass nikka doing :why:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He and his lame ass bro making nikkas who smash women in Philippines look lame. :wow: Its clowns like this who hurt us passportgang reputations. :mjcry:
remember that baby face looking girl I was dating. my ex from last year with the blondish hair? her new man is some ol tyrone biggums looking nikka, he tall but god damn, hes shooting well above his league lol. granted he pulled the christian good guy scheme, but damn, when in doubt talk about jesus and they will jump right on the nuts. filipinos loves them some jesus (dave chappelle did a skit out here about it lol)

I aint doing none of that, hell I didn't spit at her she asked if she could couch surf at the crib, off tinder, after a week of talking. couch...surf. :mjlol:

my reply: ok.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

This dude had so much smoke for his brother and his girl that season and then he goes out and gets somone uglier looking. :snoop:

He could've scooped up a woman like her at your local salon.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
remember that baby face looking girl I was dating. my ex from last year with the blondish hair? her new man is some ol tyrone biggums looking nikka, he tall but god damn, hes shooting well above his league lol. granted he pulled the christian good guy scheme, but damn, when in doubt talk about jesus and they will jump right on the nuts. filipinos loves them some jesus (dave chappelle did a skit out here about it lol)

I aint doing none of that, hell I didn't spit at her she asked if she could couch surf at the crib, off tinder, after a week of talking. couch...surf. :mjlol:

my reply: ok.
He uglygang?